276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LOVENSE Dolce Bluetooth Couples Vibrator with App Controlled, Wireless Remote Control Vibatoror for Women, Unlimited Custom Vibration Modes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So if you want different actions happening on each motor to keep things exciting, you’ll need to rely on controlling your toy live or using two motor patterns designed by others in the Popular Patterns section of the app. Other people have made some of my FAVORITE patterns. Bottom Line: Lovense Dolce vs Lovense Lush 3 App The Lush’s soft, flexible antenna just rests so nicely along my body. Improved comfort was the greatest difference between the Lush 2 and 3 and finally made the Lush more comfortable than its biggest competitor – the OhMiBod Esca 2. If you mostly enjoy just clit stimulation or just G-spot stimulation, then I think going for the Lovense Lush (G-spot vibrator) or Lovense Ferri (clitoral vibrator) is a better option than the Dolce.

The Lovense Dolce, formerly known as the Quake, is an interactive remote-controllable dual vibrator designed for solo pleasure or couples' play. This innovative toy allows for hands-free use and promises simultaneous clitoral and G-spot stimulation for heightened pleasure. Key Features of the Lovense Dolce Ergonomic Design & Compact Size: The app has a pink and blue circle that controls the motors. If I moved either up or down, the vibrator at either end of the Dolce responded. The insertable head of the Dolce is 2.29 inches long and 1.5 inches in width. The external arm of the Dolce is about 3.5 inches long. Let’s start with commonalities – the internal egg of the Lush and Dolce are similar in size and shape. They both provide a nice full feeling. So those who enjoy that filled-up stretch will likely enjoy both the Lush and the Dolce’s internal arm.The Dolce’s outer arm, with its own motor, remains outside the body and can add stimulation to the clitoris and the rest of the vulva. The Dolce is very light, so you can put it in a bag and carry it around with no problem. The booklet says it is 146 grams, but it feels less than that. How To Charge The Lovense Dolce The developer has done everything to provide the maximum level of comfort for its customers. Therefore, it includes everything you need in the kit, namely: But you could be wondering what makes it worth the hype, or if you’ve been eyeing other Lovense toys, you may want to know which one is the right fit for you. These toys both use the same app, so many things are very similar: Including the excellent connectivity, intuitive setup, and versatile control of your toys.And just like the Lush 3, the Lovense Dolce can be used as a tip activated vibrator for cam performers.

Once the Dolce is turned on, it will begin sending vibrations both internally around the G-spot and externally around the clitoris. The Lush also has a long standby capability so you can keep it on hand whenever you’re ready to play. Cost and Discount Vouchers But the main difference between these two toys is that the Dolce has a stiff (though adjustable) external arm with a motor for clitoral vibrations and pressure. The Lush, on the other hand, has a form-fitting, flexible antenna solely for connectivity. I couldn't contain my excitement as I eagerly anticipated testing out the Lovense Dolce – a type of dual vibrator that I had been eagerly awaiting for years. Could this toy live up to the hype? In this comprehensive review, I'll delve into what I enjoyed and what I didn't about the Dolce (previously known as the Lovense Quake). Additionally, I'll be comparing it to another egg vibrator from Lovense, the Lush 3. Let's jump right in! Introducing the Lovense Dolce (Previously Quake) Multiple intensities: Few things are more disappointing than receiving a new sex toy only to discover that it doesn’t work for you. One way to reduce the odds of this happening is to buy a vibe that has at least 5 different intensity settings, so that (hopefully) even if some of them don’t work for you, others will. Some vibrators also have patterns, such as pulsing or wave-like vibrations, which can make the toy even more versatile. Types of vibrators

The Best G-Spot Vibrator: Lelo Mona 2 

The Dolce is a handsfree, g-spot, and clitoral vibrator intended to send deep, quaking vibrations throughout the most erogenous parts of the vulva. Like products from Lovense, it doesn’t look at all like how you’d think a sex toy would. You could leave it out, and people wouldn’t realize that’s what it is. The bottom controls the clit-part of the Dolce and can also go through its built-in settings. You can use both motors together or apart, as you can when you control them with the Lovense Remote. If you want to reduce or stop the number of vibrations around the clitoris, you can manually adjust the outer arm so that it is just touching or completely off of the clitoris.

Comparing the Dolce to the Lush 3, I found the Dolce to be a game-changer due to its dual motors and exceptional flexibility. The Dolce's design and capabilities make it a versatile addition to both solo and couples' play. Final Thoughts on the Lovense Dolce The Lush 3 is one of the most popular teledildonic toys on the market today. Its elevated functionality with the Lovense Remote app makes it a great toy for impactful, tech-forward pleasure. The outside of the Dolce has something I’d like to have them Lovense change. The controls on the bigger end of the Dolce are the same color and as the toy and tend to blend in. A couple of times, I had to turn the lights on to see which button was which. The Dolce has two motors and aims for intense, rumbly vibrations, meaning it will create some amount of noise. The toy is close to seven inches from one end to the other. The clit stimulating end is one inch high and is an inch and a quarter wide. The G-spot part is an inch and a half all the way around.The sex toy comes with a pretty short power cable that connects to a USB charger and the Dolce. I didn’t have any trouble using a spare Apple one I had lying around. Due to the comfort issues, I prefer the Lush 3. The arm on this toy is flexible and is not designed to provide pressure, so I had no problems finding a comfortable position while wearing this toy. If you want to adjust the vibration settings, you can do so manually via a button on the toy itself or remotely through the Lovense Remote app. The Lush series of toys was actually one of the first products ever produced by Lovense, hence why it has been upgraded and user-tested to get it to its remarkable third edition.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment