276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Together In Vegas

£2.42£4.84Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As we all know, Las Vegas really is the entertainment capital of the world and, hopefully, we can bring a little bit of that magic to you through this album. During an interview with Country Weekly, Kix Brooks stated planning had not started for the show (in February 2016), however McEntire was cracking the whip to get things done. I’d wanted to get to The Royal Opera House all my career and once I was there I wanted to go to Broadway, that was a big decision to make.

It's a chance to let go and have some fun, especially after a pandemic, and it's important for our incredible fans to feel that excitement with us. We love it, but that's not saying after we get under the lights and onto the huge stage we don't change a few things, but for now we're at a good place with it.

Today the perfect pair announce that they have joined forces yet again for a brand new album, set for release on 28th October on Decca Records. All image and audio content is used by permission of the copyright holders or their agents, and/or according to fair dealing as per the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Of course, you go through stuff but if you’re still standing and able to do what you love doing you should celebrate that. Together in Vegas is the fifth collaborative studio album by English singers Michael Ball and Alfie Boe. Alfie's performance in Baz Luhrman's 2002 Broadway production of La Boheme won him a group cast Tony Award.

There is an energy in Vegas that lights up in a way nowhere else does, and it felt like the perfect moment in time to bring that energy into our new album.We caught up with the terrible two (as in terribly naughty and charming) to chat recently and at the end of a (moderately) sensible interview, we did a quick-fire round based on some of the new album tracks. Playing Vegas has always been a dream of mine and finally it's becoming a place I'm performing and spending more time in. On 'Together In Vegas' the beloved duo bring us classic Rat Pack numbers such as 'Luck Be A Lady' (Frank Sinatra) and 'Sway' (Dean Martin) as well as showstoppers 'Viva Las Vegas' (Elvis Presley), 'Mamma Told Me Not To Come' (Randy Newman), 'A Man Without Love' (Engelbert Humperdinck) 'The Gambler' (Kenny Rogers), and many more, all delivered with the pizzazz and personality synonymous with these two performers, which has consistently proved irresistible to countless fans across the nation.

Michael Ball and Alfie Boe on love, life, gigolos and Strictly next year – Exclusive video Ball and Boe let loose on love, life, gambling and gigolos, as well as which one is dying to go on Strictly Come Dancing - and it's not who you think. They have become known as the UK's favourite entertainers, and together form the ultimate musical duo: Michael Ball and Alfie Boe never fail to raise spirits with their unique combination of powerful voices and tongue-in-cheek charm, even when the chips are down. To set the mood, I mentioned that at a recent film interview Tessa Thompson had revealed that her Thor co-star Chris Hemsworth "smells like a baby's bottom".Armed with all the charisma and panache needed for such an excursion, together with suitably dazzling vocal skills, the couple present the most exciting music they have ever recorded together. Michael famously loves a bit of Steps and especially S-Club 7’s iconic Reach, revealing: "I made him do it in the last concert. When I asked Bryce Dallas Howard what her Jurassic World co-star Chris Pratt smells like she replied "yummy, juicy barbecue. In an interview with Billboard described the show as "collaborative" with both acts on stage together with a few solo numbers. As Michael thrusts his hands in the air and sings "Reach for the stars…" Alfie groans, "I’m not doing that again" and then, of course, joins in, complete with hands aloft.

In the edit page, go to the 'Metadata' tab and add your Juno artist, label or release page for listeners to purchase your release / releases. Since the album includes Just A Gigolo, i naturally want to know how much they think the other would charge. Ball and Boe are celebrating another chart-smashing success as their latest album Together in Vegas storms to number three on the UK charts this weekend. Michael Ball does not own, control, authorize or endorse it, nor is he responsible for its contents.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment