276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Dominatrix Wife: The Complete Series (Parts 1-3): Femdom Sissy Feminization, BDSM, Crossdressing (Rae Robinson's Femdom & First-Time Feminization Bundles)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tied to the bench, he could only use his hips to fuck me, and he was thrusting his erection inside me savagely.

I stand in the middle of the room and am told to strip while Mistress takes a seat on a heavy leather chair. I found a beautiful, sensual “sister” who expertly guided me out of my shell and helped me discover new parts of myself.I stand up front to the guests left side, my sister in her emerald green satin bridesmaid dress, her husband Todd in a black tux with emerald green cumber bun and bow tie to her side. We all now go to the salon the seven of us enter and the four of us in the bridal party begin our make overs and pampering. That said we shall carry on with your feminine names and dress even though you both have your male names and sides here with you too. We have a purpose built makeup studio and dressing room for the prissy sissy, the satin maid, the latex slut , the glamour girl,the tarty TV, or enforced feminisation play.

While you might find it humiliating to play with gender and step into feminine roles, it doesn’t mean that it is humiliating to explore femininity.Beginning with the foundation, followed by a heavy, dark eyeliner, false eyelashes, and bright pink lipstick… I’m being moulded and transformed in front of my very eyes. I make sure to verify that he shall play Journey's, Open Arms as the processional song starting about 30 seconds before I come first down the isle with both my Father and Mother walking me.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment