276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wait With Me

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now they’re both about to learn the biggest lesson of all: Don’t fall in love with your best friend. Just when Brody and I truly connect, just when I think that finding my soul-mate in college isn’t a total joke, Jake comes back into my life…and messes things up…possibly for good. Turns out that Dean and Norah’s chemistry is sizzling hot, and mixing business with pleasure could turn out to be a recipe for disaster. Dick’s house like a thief in the night, winds up as his patient in the ER after her Tinder date from hell.

No siree, she’s going to forget all about the brooding, complicated, and seductive “Theo” who captivated her on the dance floor of a London nightclub. Until that boy next door with pained eyes and dimples barreled into her makeshift fort and demanded all of her attention. Follow Amy’s true story as she stumbles through her journey with humor and warmth all while dealing with the neuroses that come along with getting her hopes shattered time and time again. She made advertisements for more than a decade before finally biting the bullet and starting writing romance novels on a full time basis.Max needs a nanny for his daughter for the summer and the plus sized whirlwind that invades his life is someone he never saw coming.

As we wait for Wait With Me, Passionistas have been enjoying The Secret Life of Amy Bensen starring Maddie McCormick and Casey King. Tilly Logan is a fiery, Scottish lass who didn’t bat an eye five years ago when a smoldering Italian pulled her into a nightclub bathroom. Be sure to check out the rest of my site for signed paperbacks, bonus epilogues, and merch under the BONUS BITS tab. When she’s discovered by the handsome mechanic who works there she thinks she’ll be kicked out but is shocked to realize that he’s not about to blow her cover. However when feelings make their final play, there is no amount of medicine in the whole world that is able to heal the damage done to their hearts.I want to know who is she into and when will Rachel get a series of books or at least one about her? While working on the Gareth’s book, inspiration for a totally detached romantic comedy struck…and Wait With Me was born! was an absolutely fantastic, filled to the brim-sexy, ever so sweet, make me want more, romance read! Spivak ( Queer as Folk) as Dean, Jordan Blair Mangold Brown ( The Right Stuff) as Lynsey, Laith Wallschleger ( 80 for Brady) as Sam, Mary Jean Feton ( Christmas at Graceland) as Betty and James Knight ( Look Both Ways) as Dryston.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment