276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kingavon BB-PG150 4.2kW Portable Gas Cabinet Heater

£54.995£109.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This product is ideal for use in commercial or personal use where heating a large space is necessary. we offer both an Irish and UK regulator and the link below is helpful in ascertaining which is most suitable for your needs. HI, Problem with Siemens dishwasher: iQ300 SN236W01 MG/28We've had a problem with this dishwasher over several weeks, the problem was initially occasional, but is now persistent.

I immediately noticed that there was an excess of gas being released,the top of the lit-bar having a flame 2-3cm rising above it like a candle.With a variety of heat outputs, we're sure you can find the perfect Calor gas heater to suit your needs and style. Sturdy and Durable] The heater is made of high-strength iron material, sturdy and durable, comes with its own. I make the process of talking to the Appliance Technician more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. The seller of top 1 product has received honest feedback from 228 consumers with an average rating of 4.

The purchased regulator worked perfectly - until it didn't - one minute I could happily have all three 'bars' lighting, next, not even a single 'bar' would remain lighting. The Kingavon Blue Heater is a modern and attractive fan heater that is perfect for heating up medium-sized rooms up to 25m².The BB-PG150 has a high thermal efficiency which means that this heater works better at higher temperatures as indicated by the gas consumption rate in relation to the power being used. JustAnswer is not intended or designed for EMERGENCY questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. The upright and flat design allows you to place it anywhere in your room, making it a convenient heating solution. The possibility of the flame having made it past the regulator and into the cylinder itself is what freaks me out. It was an old model, something that I remember seeing being used by relatives/neighbours in my youth.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment