276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Billionaire's Surrogate

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But something miraculous happened,immediately the older boy was taken by Lilian out of the hospital. She’d refused and fled from home with her pregnancy. Katerina took refuge in her friend’s house till she gave birth to her twin,a boy and a girl.

Shhh” He said,she forcefully took her hand and pushed his chest but he was so strong she couldn’t push him off her. They had just gone to the shop to get grocery for the house and for grandpa’s house cause today’s Friday and every Friday they go to grandpa’s house for family dinner.

Our first encounter wasn’t an accident and I thought I walked into this knowing everything I needed to know about him. I was wrong. How’s Gianna?” He asked immediately he came close,cold beads of sweat formed on her forehead making the man worried, Lilian, if I were your daughter would you accept me after you find out I did what I’m doing now?” She asked not looking at the woman. When she was sure she’d enough money to cater for a new apartment, she moved out of the condominium,got her own apartment and moved in with her son. I know I shouldn’t admire how handsome and attractive he is. I definitely shouldn’t feel whatever I feel whenever he’s near me. Why is he capable of making me feel all of these things?

He was so engrossed looking at the mother and son duo with a smiling face but a jealous heart,he didn’t hear the body guard open the door, That wrench of course,they be accepted her for the surrogacy.” The woman said whispering,cause she wouldn’t want her husband to hear them talking about this. The boy proved to be strong when for the next four consecutive years,he made his father send him there to practice.Whether you love billionaires, fated mates, alphas, werewolves, love triangles, isekai, portal fantasy, enemies-to-lovers, marriage-of-convenience, mafia stories, motorcycle clubs, or stories with LGBTQ+ leads, there’s something for everyone in every genre: Romance, Fantasy, Suspense, Paranormal, Mystery, YA, Action and Adventure, and more! Meanwhile, Gianna and Reid had just arrived at Tony’s house,the happy grandfather was waiting for them at the corridor, Father!” She stood up and rushed to him,Tony spread his arms in a warm embrace to hug his daughter, Please don’t go to Reid’s school please,” She pleaded,the men seeing they’ve finally gotten her,smiled to themselves, Once one of the ruffian saw her,he recognized her and they all approached her dragging her by the arm outside the office.

Since they were far from the Villa and it might take the chauffeur up to thirty minutes to come there due to the morning jam. How do I manage from here?” She asked herself,her thought were running wild she didn’t notice the car coming from behind her. Gigi forgives daddy and also ask daddy to forgive her,she’s super sorry.” Tears were streaming down her eyes as she spoke. He doesn’t hate you, he’s just angry at you for the time being,he’ll come around after some time.” She said consoling the girl while her heart wept for the young girl. 🍃CHAPTER SIX🍃 🌷MALE TWINS🌷Tony had asked the doctor who had become his friend over the past three weeks erase all data concerning the boy’s survival so no one would know about his existence. He looks up at me. "Rebecca—I didn't tell them—""Stop." I smile. "I get it, Damian, you don't have to explain it to me." I pause. "I just don't know if it was a good idea to tell them I'm your wife when..." I trail off.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment