276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HUNYEIZ 512GB Micro SD Card With Adapter High Speed Memory Card Class 10 For Digital Camera/Tablet and Drone(512GB)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For what it's worth, UHS-II and UHS-III microSD slots are likewise backwards compatible with UHS-I microSD cards, which is why you can use any of the cards listed above with the UHS-II-equipped Asus ROG Ally. So, unless you'd want to take more than that number of games with you at any one time, I'd say an extra carry case is rather unnecessary. But some cards are a bit faster or more reliable, which can make them more versatile and a better long-term value. The affiliate links don't hurt me in any way, and the stuff I would have bought anyway for my Nintendo switch don't actually cost me any more than they would if I had not gone through their link. Despite the many releases I dunno if the Switch has reached 300 games yet, let alone anyone that's brought that many, but just in-case anyone's found out another way.

I'll be getting one of those and perhaps once that one is full (which will take at least a little while) I'll hopefully find the larger size has come down or perhaps even larger sizes are available.I'll be sticking mainly to retail so will only use internal memory for smaller digital only games; although GameCube VC games could be an issue. If you felt the sting of the Steam Deck itself in your finances, this kind of affordability will feel like a soothing aloe balm. It stands to reason that cameras that are continuously recording need a memory card that can stand up to the 24/7 usage. based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and oth.

That said, since you're enjoying your new audio I'm sure you don't regret the purchase, but you could have just bought a stand-alone breakout box/repeater to split the audio from the HDMI stream. I have seven physical games with updates and save data and six downloads and I've still got plenty of memory left. Not saying I wouldn't want to see that, but honestly, we're talking about very, very simple solutions here. So again, no offense, but you're rather late to the party, to say the least, seeing as my last comment in this thread was from November 2017. And it doesn't surprise me Zelda BotW is only 13GB (OK it does a little), it's a Wii U game built around what looks like a mostly empty world.The extra capacity is perfect for shooting high-resolution video on your digital camera or downloading apps and games on your mobile phone. The only thing I've ever noticed is on the 3DS, now that I have like 180gb used of the 235gb available after formatting, sometimes it takes an extra second for all the menu icons to load. duffmmann yeah it's crazy that we have 400GB micro sd cards now in that tiny little thing, i still have a 160GB external hard drive i brought more than a decade ago, i can't wait to see 1TB micro sd cards that will be mindblown. We also evaluated several other cards against our budget pick but then dismissed them because they were too expensive, had short warranties, or hadn’t been updated with the latest V30 or A ratings.

Yes, you can go in and move things after, but you shouldn't have to, their should be a default option as you say. I'm almost 100% certain once you hook up an external HDD or a USB drive - I have both, I switch them back and forth - then everything goes to that spot, you don't get to choose the default, USB is the default, by um, default.hYdeks I may have missed something but outside of dlc or a patch I've not heard one thing about that. The only device on the market that offers something close to what you describe is Xbox One, and even it will not let you choose where to install on the spot.

And my new sound system is WAY better than my old one, apparently things changed a lot over the past 15 years. Spoony_Tech But then people would complain either they didn't need it, or that it wasn't enough for a digital-only. The Switch Lite may not have the kickstand, but you'll find the cover in the same place on the back of the console on the bottom left. It's just one of the factors in the decision making process for Switch owners, but not the main one, so I'm suspecting that this is your personal sentiment, not a factually proven one. Most brand-name microSD cards are fine most of the time if you need extra space for storing videos or games.

Transfer speeds on the off brand ones can be a big problem, and it's pretty easy to get a card from China with a fake file system that purposely mis-states the size of the card. We use cookies to enhance the security, performance, functionality and for analytical and promotional activities. s seems to be roughly the most it can handle before you get no more speed boosts from the even faster cards. Ideally, you want the fastest micro SD card for improved loading times; generally, a good micro SD card will slightly outperform Nintendo's physical game cards, which is a bonus for downloaders.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment