276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Skull Shaver Carver PRO 4 Head Replacement Blade Compatible with Pitbull, Palm and Butterfly Kiss Shavers

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The whole shaving unit of the Pitbull Gold PRO is however fixed, so it doesn’t pivot like the ones of the aforementioned Remingtons. We hope that you get the best possible shave using a bald head shaver, so we include tips on how to keep your head smooth. See our bald and beard styling guide for more in-depth guidance on completely shaving your head for the first time. What is Skull Shaver?

In conclusion, the Skull Shaver Pitbull Gold PRO has met my expectations, at least regarding the ergonomics. Battery life: Chulpayev also advises seeking out a longer battery life so you don’t have to worry about constantly having to charge it. Most head shavers average 60 to 90 minutes of battery life. Depending on how often you use the shaver and how long it takes to shave your whole head, that can last you a few weeks before you need to charge it again. Unfortunately, the shaver still has a two-prong charging port, so you will always need that particular USB cable to charge it. And even when I pressed it a bit too hard, it still remained adequately comfortable. So you can be a bit sloppy with your technique as it appears to be quite forgiving. The more I used the razor, the more comfortable it became, and I missed fewer hairs. Our ExperienceA wet/dry shaver like the Pitbull that works both cordless and corded is extremely uncommon nowadays.

And if you were to change the head every two years for example (that’s the standard timeframe for Philips rotaries), the price would have been quite reasonable. And for my particular use case (high skin fade), it’s also a lot more practical and I can better see what I’m doing. The Remington Balder Pro and even the new RX7 have the cutters fixed in the plastic saddles for example.The 4-blade Carver heads are really similar performance-wise to the Forte, so you should just get the one you can find cheaper. The most common problems with the Skull Shaver Pitbull WET & DRY SAVING: Waterproof use with CR3 Blades Water resistance technology, Wet or dry, with shaving foam or without. It also has a four-head blade with a wireless design to make it super fast and easy to shave in the morning. I’ll start with the former as most men considering this type of shaver are mainly interested in the head shaving performance. The Pitbull Gold PRO and Platinum PRO come with the so-called Forte blades which supposedly have a more pronounced bevel and glide easier on the skin.

While the Platinum is incredibly innovative and fun to use, it’s a bit expensive than most electric shavers on the market. So we also looked at the other shavers to see what value the Platinum has over the Gold Pro. However, they won’t leave a lot of mess to deal with, regardless if it’s foil or rotary. But the latter is better at this. Ideally, you would clean it that way after every wet shave, but once a week would probably work too.You can of course continue using the shaver with the cord plugged in, but that can be a deal breaker for some users.

If your hair is longer, you will need to pre-trim it with clippers before shaving with the Pitbull. The shaven head is a classic look when done with the right tools. Skull shavers offer a supremely clean look, and their Pitbull line of electric shavers are easy to use.

This is in my opinion the best implementation of a battery indicator and more electric shavers should come with one, at least the ones in this price range. It’ll dry and solidify in time and will be a pain to remove. And these buildups can affect the performance of the cutters. I highly recommend leaving the shaving unit detached from the shaver, otherwise the moisture won’t evaporate completely and in time it’ll get a funky odor. As for the shaver, I think I will go with the RX7 it’s about the same in closeness compared to the Pitbull. Interesting that the Pitbull Gold PRO is a bit more comfortable by having the 4 rotary heads. Moreover, your fingers won’t fatigue, not even during a lengthy session since you’re not holding the shaver tight with your fingers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment