276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Marriage For One

£6.925£13.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This book was really enjoyable. I was so into their story. I loved their moments, Their love story was so engaging. Ella Maise did a great job with this book. This is a captivating book that will warm your heart. I’m a little speechless when it comes to Marriage for One. Or maybe a better way to say it is overwhelmed? I don’t know. I’m still wrapping my head around everything that went down. There was a lot. Marriage for One was a long book with a lot of little plot twists. It wasn’t what I expected at all. It wasn’t like any of the books I have read by Ella Maise. That’s not a bad thing. I feel like I can see how her writing is evolving, her craft getting stronger and maturing. What surprised me about this book was somber tone throughout the story. There were a lot of ups and downs, but things felt surprisingly even and sullen throughout the book. It’s really hard to explain, but it wasn’t a bad thing. I liked it. ok hear me out…this was good it’s just…there was no plot in the slightest. it was like reading a diary tbh. i ain’t mad about it though Read about dividing up money and belongings when you separate. Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements

I reached for his hand to put on his wedding band, but call it nerves, clumsiness, or a sign, if you will—before I could even touch his hand, the cheap, thin ring slipped from my shaky fingers and I watched it fly away from me in slow motion. like both of them plotting how to get the other to kiss them under the guise of their agreement and not look suspicious bcos they were both so desperate to kiss one another, i– The whole situation with the marriage was pretty ridiculous but damn don’t we all wish to just get it all at once? People who wish to marry in the UK in a Register office in England and Wales must give notice at a Register Office. If you are subject to immigration control, you can give notice at any Register Office in England and Wales. Everyone wishing to marry in a Register Office must provide proof of their nationality. In England and Wales, forced marriage is a criminal offence. If someone forces you into marriage, they could go to prison for up to seven years.

Even leaving the whole gender thing behind. Why is it ok or acceptable for men to manipulate and then stage women’s life “for their own good”? The woman is an adult, present your case, what she does with it is not up to you. Even if you know you have no chance of stopping her from making a mistake, you have to bow out because IT IS NOT YOUR PLACE TO MAKE THE DECISION FOR HER. She has every right to make her own mistakes. Now that you have an idea of what the story is about, we can dive into our analysis. In this section, we’ll break down the major aspects of the book. 1. Themes And Messages

It is not the same as an arranged marriage, where both parties have a choice and agree to the marriage. Every interaction every scene has my heart sighing in happiness, just wanting to fall to my knees and sob right then and there 🥹😭😩💓💝💗💞💘🦋 This book has the perfect amount sweet and funny mixed in with some scorching hotness once the characters get down and dirty.” If you or your partner were 16 or 17 years old when you got married, your marriage will still be legal in England and Wales if you both: A polygamous marriage is one where a man can marry more than one spouse. A polygamous marriage between partners, one or both of whom are domiciled in England or Wales is not valid. The concept of ‘domicile’ is very complex and does not necessarily mean ‘living in’ a country.

In the period between the notice of intention to marry and the ceremony, anyone with strong grounds for objecting to the marriage can do so. Making a false statement is a criminal offence. Documents you'll need to give notice So glad you liked this! I’ve seen so many people loving this book. I have it on my TBR, and want to try this author, so maybe soon! *fingers crossed* The dialogue, the inner monologue EVERYTHING in this book was perfection. I just cannot stop thinking about them. In addition, he’s willing to do whatever it takes to make her dream come true. 2. Writing Style and Language The premise of this book was NOT ok. Clearly that’s a personal opinion before people jump to strangle me. You who don’t share my opinion have clearly rated this book higher.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment