276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Many Coloured Days

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I love ALL of his books but this one is super special. I have a deep love for colors and creativity and this book inspires me. Through the use of bouncing rhymes with many colors and animals, this book offers an opportunity for children to start understanding feelings and moods and how to express themselves. So many fun conversations starters are in this book to get kids communicating and sharing. This is such a fun Dr. Seuss Craft For My Many Colored Days. Find a fun activities and vocabulary lessons and puzzles to go with your " My Many Colored Days". Below you will find lesson ideas, an eating adventure, vocabulary, some puzzles and more to make this Dr. Seuss classic more exciting! I really enjoyed reading this book and believe that it has many great teaching opportunities - from looking at the illustrations and the style that has been used (Art), to talking about feelings and emotions (maybe in a PSCHE) lesson as well as many more. You could also pair each colour to a tune in music (e.g. buzzing sound for yellow as that is linked to being a buzzy bee in the book).

Emotional health is connected to physical health. When kids can’t express themselves in heathy ways, their feelings can manifest into headaches, belly aches and temper tantrums that are sometimes physically harmful. Talking through feelings and ways to use them to grow is healthy for kids and parents. In 1936 on the way to a vacation in Europe, listening to the rhythm of the ship's engines, he came up with And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street, which was then promptly rejected by the first 43 publishers he showed it to. Eventually in 1937 a friend published the book for him, and it went on to at least moderate success.

urn:oclc:701807336 Scandate 20111126011503 Scanner scribe13.shenzhen.archive.org Scanningcenter shenzhen Source Using a spectrum of vibrant colors and a menagerie of animals, this unique book does for the range of human moods and emotions what Oh, the Places You'll Go! does for the human life cycle. Truffula trees represent the promise of regrowth. This post has some fun ideas for ways to teach kids about the environment through another Dr. Seuss book, The Lorax.

Students will need to cut out the inside of the shape, leaving the marked edge and creating a “frame.” Provide students with pieces of tissue paper that correspond to the colors above. (If possible, try to provide different shades of each color.)Dr Seuss is better known for classics like ‘The Cat in the Hat’ and books that have been turned into movies like ‘how the Grinch stole Christmas’ and ‘Horton Hears a Who’ Feelings just happen and normalizing them is a way to decrease anxiety. Sometimes feelings are so overwhelming and kids need to learn how to identify the difference between feelings and what is really happening around them. When children can identify with their feelings, stress and anxiety levels are lower. After tearing various sized/shaped pieces of tissue paper, they will dip the paper into the glue and water mixture. I love the book My Many Colored Days because it helps teach children about their feelings. It has a color to represent different feelings and moods. It's a sophisticated palette with evolved, more adult-like rhymes that will appeal to adults as well as children. And provide good jumping-off points to discuss feelings with the kids.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment