276°
Posted 20 hours ago

1 x Game Guard Boil & Bite Flavoured Mouth Guard/Gum Shield – Mouldable Mouthguard/gumshields - Adult/Senior - CE Approved, School Sports

£2.975£5.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We use cookies to enhance the security, performance, functionality and for analytical and promotional activities.

Mouthguards For Rugby – SAFEJAWZ Mouthguards For Rugby – SAFEJAWZ

My daughter got a G2G ortho mouthguard after having braces fitted - she can wear her mouthguard without pain, without it falling out of her mouth and she can talk with it in very clearly. We found them very easy to work with and the gumshields arrived back into school promptly for distribution.

The ball enters the center of the scrum as eight forwards from each team lock together attempting to win possession with their legs and feet. Any player who commits an act of foul play will either receive a caution, a temporary suspension from the game, or a sending off. There are two main gum shield options: a custom-fit dentist mouthguard or a boil and bite gum shield. ADVANTAGES: comfort, fit, able to speak whilst wearing, looks natural, many designs, doesn’t fall out, lasts for life.

Best Rugby Gum Shield Best Rugby Gum Shield

Embedding it in a mouth guard has taken work and we have worked a lot with the players so they are comfortable with the technology. Gumshields2Go did a simple fitting and with quick service he had the gumshield for the start of the rugby season. Fantastic fitted Gumshields with friendly service, staff work round you and can even come to your club to make it more convenient.

Most competition rugby balls are leather, or a suitable synthetic material, and weigh 410-460 grams. Both girls were thrilled to be able to choose their own colour scheme from a massive range of colours. Competitive rules and regulations of rugby union say the game must have one referee and two touch judges (or assistant referees). The most important bit of kit for any school boy or girl rugby player: thegum shieldnot only protects your teeth andgums, it can reduce damage around the jaw and your chance of concussion.

Rugby union equipment: gum shield - BBC News Rugby union equipment: gum shield - BBC News

ADVANTAGES: the go-to option for braces, comfort, fit, doesn’t fall out, lasts for tenure of braces. But, the most recognised of all annual rugby competitions has to be the Guinness sponsored Six Nations Championship. With concussions and safety in rugby becoming a hot topic, mouthguards are proving to be the number one protector: as most are caused by the teeth and jaw crunching together suddenly. We also realise that you don't want to be taking the gum shield out all the time to speak to your coaches or team mates. My daughter’s teeth have been moving due to second teeth coming down and causing baby teeth to push out and causing great discomfort.

My daughter’s teeth had changed position due to functional braces and Cathy went out of her way to alter her 7 month old gumshield rather than us having to purchase a new one!

Please Log In

On occasion, slight teeth indentations can be made but on the whole, usually they only fit the shape of the jaw. My son was really looked after during his fitting and collection of his mouthguard and lots of great advice too. A match is considered as ‘drawn’ if both teams fail to score or score the same number of points in rugby union. It is going to help players be sure they will be looked after properly so the player welfare aspect is important.

Fitting is easy and is the best rugby mouthguard option for the year or two that braces have to be worn. Choose from our range of gum shield types and styles, all triple-laminated for up to 55% more shock absorption than single-layer versions. A player with the ball must not intentionally run into an off-side team-mate as an attempt to obstruct the opposition. Ospreys and Cardiff Blues players will wear the mouth guards in a crucial Pro14 rugby match at Cardiff's Principality Stadium on 27 April. The quality of the gumshield I get from GUMSHIELDS2GO is above anything else I can get in Northern Ireland.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment