276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Out ‘n’ About Nipper Double Stroller | Tandem Pushchair | Newborn - 4 Years | All-Terrain Twin Buggy | Forest Black

£147.5£295.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Start by thinking about what type of double buggy you need for your family. This will depend on your lifestyle, who will be using the pushchair and what you will be using it for. Generally, there are three different types of double buggy: Side-by-side double buggy As is the case with all second hand Out ‘n’ About pushchairs, the Nipper Single is constructed from a lightweight but extremely robust aluminium chassis which folds down with ease for comfortable handling and transportation.

With rear suspension and large, air-filled tyres, this is a buggy clearly designed for off-roading, which may not suit all families. However, the Nipper Double V4 is still fairly slimline (72cm), which makes it great for urban life too, whether you’re nipping round shops or getting on and off the bus. Age range: Newborn to 4 years | Maximum load: 18kg in each seat; 9kg per seat in newborn mode (lie-flat) | Weight: 15kg | Dimensions: 32 × 65 × 89cm (folded); 114 × 65 × 108.5cm (unfolded) | Travel system-compatible: Yes | Orientation: Side by side What we love

Suitable from: Six months to 22kg (around four years) | Weight: 13.8kg | Folded dimensions: 87 x 65 x 37.5 cm | Harness type: 5-point | A djustable handlebar: Yes What we like We broke down the testing into six keys areas to ensure every aspect of the pram was looked at thoroughly:

Now in its seventh generation, the iCandy Peach is a super versatile tandem buggy. Whether you want to use it as a single pram, a double buggy or a pushchair for twins, the pram offers up to 25 different configurations using seats, car seats and carrycots. Chicco’s Echo Twin Stroller is the double version of the popular Echo and, although basic, there’s a lot to like about it.

What's the best double buggy for a toddler and newborn?

With large air-filled tyres, rear-wheel suspension and lightweight frames, running buggies are sturdier than regular pushchairs and offer a smooth journey for both runners and riders. I used an Out nAbout Nipper Sport from birth - it's my only buggy. If you like running, it's a better model than the 360" - Mumsnet user, Cornishmumofone Age range: Newborn to 3 years | Maximum load: 15kg | Product weight: 13.4kg | Dimensions: 38 × 40 × 105cm (folded); 78 × 82 × 108 cm (unfolded) | Travel system-compatible: No | Orientation: Side by side What we love

Measuring just 66.5cm wide and weighing in at only 10.5kg, it’s very much geared towards urban life, fitting through most doorways with the ability to be wheeled in and out of your home. I chose it because I wanted my children so they could both see out. It fits through doorways fine. I love that I can take it on any terrain. It is much better off-road than my single one, so it's opened up more walks for us. It feels lovely to push and it fits in the boot of my small car. It’s very practical. It is a good price, too." Weight: The lighter the overall weight of the pram, the easier it is to push, especially if you’re transporting an older child across uneven terrain. Look for a lightweight option with an aluminium frame. Cleaning: look at how easy the buggy will be to clean. Is the material waterproof? Can stains be removed easily? Consider whether you’d like to be able to remove the covers for machine-washing.Age range: Newborn to 4 years | Maximum load: 22kg per seat | Weight: 12.8kg | Dimensions: 72 × 96 × 119cm (unfolded); 72 × 42 × 90cm (folded with wheels on); 71 × 36 × 79cm (folded with wheels off) | Travel system-compatible: No | Orientation: Side by side What we love The one-hand recline is handy for dealing with snoozing babies mid-run and the supportive padded seat offers a smooth ride. It’s almost ready to go straight from the box as the seat comes attached to the frame but you’ll need to use a bike pump to inflate the wheels before popping them on the chassis. It’s pricey but it’s well engineered, extremely sturdy and very easy for runners and walkers to manoeuvre. The best double buggy is the Mountain Buggy Duet V3.2. A compact and versatile side-by-side pram, it’s suitable for twins or siblings of different ages and can take up to two seats, carrycots or car seats. It has an easy one-handed fold mechanism, a big storage basket and four big tyres to make it a great all-rounder for any terrain. Side-by-side double buggies tend to be wider than the average pram so may not be suitable for public transport or small car boots. They often have roomy storage baskets though and can be folded easily, but if you have an older child who often wants to walk, the second seat will sit empty. Most are suitable from birth or you may be able to attach an infant carrycot or car seat. Tandem (inline) double buggy The one-handed folded mechanism and large storage basket make life on the go even easier. Unfortunately you do have to pay extra for a rain cover and a few standard accessories, such as a carrycot or cocoon, but the Duet V3.2 is suitable for newborns straight from the box.

There’s no denying that the Peach 7 is pricey, but its versatility and slimline design makes it a great option for parents of twins. Available in a range of stylish colours and designs, it’s also a pram that will definitely turn heads.Suitable from: Six months to 22kg (around four years) | Weight: 9.8kg | Folded dimensions: 61 x 61 x 104cm | Harness type: 5-point | Adjustable handlebar: Yes What we like Gemma ended up with a list of almost 30 products which she whittled down to 13 to put to the test, covering a range of needs, lifestyles, brands and budgets. The seats: look at how spacious and supportive they are. Seats that can be independently reclined will suit the individual needs of both children. Separate hoods are also handy – look at how much coverage they give and whether they have UPF protection.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment