276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Consider Me (Playing For Keeps Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My virtual shelves have more hockey romances than any other sport combined, with NFL second, so in my head hockey is bigger than it apparently really is. I’ve had this on my kindle for a few months, and it wasn’t until the audio version released that I decided to take the plunge. Rosie has her hands full as a single mother and fourth-year veterinary student, and she certainly wouldn’t know a hockey player if she ran into one. But I still had fun with this one and would say it’s worth the read especially if you love MMCs that are way head over feet for their FMCs! I gather that you got your start in fan fiction and/or on Wattpad and there’s a sense here of that feels-based episodic story common to those platforms.

After a failed relationship and a string of dates gone wrong, the thought of being vulnerable with someone is terrifying—most women only see his fame. Measurements actually have your little blueberry measuring a bit ahead of schedule at about nine weeks. Sometimes I just want to eat a whole packet of Maltesers (for those of you who don’t know what they are, insert your favourite snack food/chocolate here).The hero is the star of this beefy romance, and watching his progression from beginning to end was truly something special. There’s also something of that excitement experienced by those who fell down the Kristen Ashley rabbit hole back when Motorcycle Man first came out – more the feel of the read rather than anything in the style or characters really – I wouldn’t draw a direct line between Ashley and yourself in terms of style. But one look at Cade Hill, the sexy new sports director, and uptight reporter Rebecca Fieldstone is daydreaming about other things. The drama was a lot and it was mostly OW drama—which I hate—and I didn’t really see the point of it. I really wasn't sure what to expect from this new-to-me author, but I'll admit that I'm a softie for a manhoe who is smacked upside the head the moment he meets the right girl - and that is exactly what this story is all about.

But obviously fans from there, or from Venezuela or the Dominican Republic or Curacao, aren’t going to be attending many MLB games or watching a US broadcast. There are reference to games and playoffs and the Stanley Cup but pretty much the only on-page game play is when Olivia is watching the game. And they had an amazing friend group that lifted them and interacted with them in a heartfelt and comedic role. I've tried several times to regret the events that took place on June 5, 2008, but for the life of me, I can't.This was a pretty angsty romance filled with plenty of drama (including OW drama) and it honestly could’ve been shorter but I had a lot of fun reading it! No wonder Garrett can’t stay away from her—even if he forgets how to form sentences whenever she’s around. Recently divorced from her “roommate” with passionless benefits, she was ready to start over on her own. If she wants to get her crush's attention, she'll have to step out of her comfort zone and make him take notice, even if it means tutoring the annoying, childish, cocky captain of the hockey team in exchange for a pretend date.

I’m also someone who also believes in either fully committing to a relationship or nothing at all, or just in general giving my 100 percent in anything like Olivia.Now there's a new man in my life, one who isn't afraid to go after what he wants, and what he wants. Not only did the book drag a bit but the breakup was dumb and I think could've been resolved too easily to really make it high stakes. He's had everything served to him on a silver platter, including endless strings of women, and apparently, I'm up next. Becka is a steamy romance author, self-proclaimed sarcasm queen, professional procrastinator, and a superfan of dragging her readers through hell and back on the way to a happy ending.

I never would have answered that text if I’d known that Lincoln Daniels—superstar hockey player extraordinaire—was the one sending it. Between their busy schedules and her brother’s disapproval, they know keeping things casual and low-key is the smartest play. He does things like this throughout the book and it's honestly adorable and hilarious simultaneously.

I’d never heard of either narrator before starting, but they both give great performances in this dual narration audiobook.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment