276°
Posted 20 hours ago

50m Roll of Natural Paper String for Crafts

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Related: DIY “A Year Of Dates” Gift For Your Other Half Step 8: (Optional) Add a heart embellishment. I used to sell cards and card making kits just like these in my Etsy shop once upon a time. But since my shop is now all about junk journals and vintage paper, I thought I would pass on my tips on how you can make embroidered cards by yourself. Enjoy! If you’ve always wanted to try making a string art heart, but don’t like the idea of hammering nails into wood, then have you thought about trying paper string art? Embroidery floss, string or yarn (I used coloured embroidery floss and sparkly gold yarn for my cards) I prefer to use the “no knot” method for a tidier finish (look for Youtube videos online if you’re brand new to sewing.) And that’s your first stitch done! Step 5: Continue stitching.

At the Craft Twinery we have a comprehensive range of UK manufactured twines including one of the finest and widest ranges of baker’s twines available in the world – the complete ‘Beautiful Baker’s Twine’ range. From candy stripe to solid, to metallic and even sparkle you can be sure our baker’s twine range (more info on bakers twine) has a twine that matches the creative vision you have for you crafting project. I usually thread about 20-30 cm of thread at a time. You may need to wet the end of the thread to help you thread it through the needle, or use a threader if you have one. Step 4: It’s time to start stitching! If you’d like your heart to look like a sunburst coming out of a heart in the middle, then this can be done by glueing a mini heart embellishment onto the front (like you can see in the photo above). This also covers up the holes in the middle in case you don’t like the look of them. How to turn your paper string art into a pretty embroidered card We have a wide range of British made craft strings available in various diameters including standard and polished cotton string, cotton craft string and macramé twine, coloured cotton string, traditional parcel string for tying brown paper parcels, jute string for macramé crafts, garden string for horticultural use and general purpose household string. All are available either as a ball, spool or even in a tin, in various sizes and are manufactured in the UK.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment