276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Stukk 4 Quls Ikhlas Kaafiroon Naas Falaq Arabic Quran Modern Calligraphy Islam Poster - A3 (297 x 420mm)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you've accidentally submitted an incorrect birthday, or for any questions, please contact support. Fine Art America is one of the largest, most-respected giclee printing companies in the world with over 40 years of experience producing museum-quality posters and prints. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. I have a small apartment in a modern industrial style and this piece looks modern and adds warmth to my living room. This Beautiful Canvas Wall Art Will Brighten Up the decor in your Home, Office, Living Room, Bedroom, Nursery, and Mosques!

Computer screens display colours differently so there may be slight variation in the colour of your actual print. Due to varying screen configurations, the colours of your print may vary slightly from those displayed.The canvas arrived in a timely fashion, is in perfect condition, is sturdily framed, ready to hang, and looks exactly as depicted…Bravo! The 4 Qul Surahs hold deep significance in the Islamic faith, and this poster allows you to display their wisdom and blessings in your home. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. I have it placed at the entrance of my house where every one can read as they leave the or enter my house! A great way to easily display your favorite piece, featuring crisp beautifully rendered colors and a glossy finish.

Here, we proudly present a diverse range of artistic creations that pay homage to the enduring legacy of Persian heritage and the captivating beauty of historical landmarks. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. I love that it is a reminder for me to regularly recite the last 4 suras while also serving as a modern, abstract looking piece of art. He still does work with variaous mediums including but not limited to oil, acrylic, graphite, ink, and watercolors.Surah Ikhlas, An-Nas, Falaq, and Kafiroun are commonly referred together with the four Quls as they begin with the word Qul. The timeless design of photos on glossy acrylic is suitable for presentations of any type and meets the highest professional requirements. If you are happy with our product and service, we would appreciate your positive feedback and 5 star rating. Some images may have a vintage or a flecked appearance which is part of the poster design or style of font.

Whether it’s the intricate details of historical maps, the grandeur of architectural masterpieces, or the essence of bygone eras, each piece tells a unique story infused with Islamic cultural significance. Featuring the powerful Surah Al Falaq, Al Nas, Al Ikhlas, and Al Kafiron from the Holy Quran, this print adds a touch of spirituality to your space. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.Our frames are produced in Europe and have high quality with a stable frame and strong backside, with a metal hanger. Whether you’re an aficionado of Iranian culture, a history buff, or seeking to adorn your space with the allure of Islamic and Persian heritage, our collection offers a treasure trove of options to cater to all tastes and preferences. This means, among other things, that the forest area is preserved from generation to generation, that animals and plants are protected, and that forest workers have proper conditions.

When Rafay is not painting, he is either programming, in class, netflix-ing, or owning some people in Halo. Our prints are produced on 180gsm Museum-quality posters made on thick and long-lasting matte (uncoated) paper and are shipped in secure cardboard tubes. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.In combination with aluminum Dibond, a three-layer material, photos behind acrylic glass are particularly sturdy. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment