276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chicco Chicco Miinimo3 Edition Hen Foot - 6.3 kg

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ci consente di monitorare il traffico e le conversioni relative alle inserzioni che stiamo eseguendo su TikTok. It also looks good in use and is made of great quality, but I would be looking for something sturdier and wider for our little one. But that is not its only selling point: it is one-hand fold, closes into a compact shape and is able to stand on its own (and that's not the end of quite a list of neat features). Compact enough to fit into an aeroplane cabin and even when folded it is free standing, which is great when it comes to storage.

The one handed, simple folding system allows you to fold the MiniMo without any hassle, giving you more time to concentrate on your little one!There's no one thing that's unique about the Miinimo, but it's combination of parent-friendly features does make it stand out: it's very light, has a one hand fold, it folds into a compact shape, has a carry handle and a bag to transport it in. It also allows me to actually take the pushchair into my parents’ house when visiting, as the entrance is through a very tight gate, which I usually can’t get my pushchair through, but this folds so small and so simply that I can easily take it inside too. The included long shoulder strap allows parents to easily transport this, providing them with ease, giving you one less thing to worry about!

I would make the sun canopy bigger or longer, so more or all of your baby's body is protected from the sun and adverse weather – this would be my main priority above all else. I don't think it would be great as your only pushchair as the seat is not very big and I don't think a child would like being in there for long periods of time.That said, It takes up very little space In the boot and could also fit very easily inside a suitcase if needed. The hood on the stroller is very short, when out in the sun and on holiday it was next to useless and had to use an additional sun shade.

This is a difficult question to answer as it’s perfect if you needed something lightweight or compact, or for an older toddler that walks majority of the time. If I could change one thing about the MiiniMo it would be the wheels; on a smooth surface it's great to push, lightweight and comfy for our little one.This stroller offers a lightweight and compact solution to travel for your child, this also provide a light and foldable solution for busy parents on the go! The Chicco Miinimo is suitable from birth util 15kg, The Miinimo features a fully reclining backrest and adjustable leg rest, for added comfort. If a baby falls asleep in the stroller, the baby should be removed from the stroller and placed in a cradle. Ultra compact when folded (L48,5 x H55 x W25cm), self standing and easy to transport thanks to the long shoulder strap (included).

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. I feel for a pushchair that is designed for travel, the hood is just too small and wouldn't protect your baby from the sun. I would recommend this to another mum as it looks stylish, it is very lightweight and it is easy to fold up, which is always handy for mums who are juggling lots of things.It also mounts kerbs easily, both going up and down (some buggies can get their front wheels stuck going down and then tip forward, but not this one).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment