276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Wrong Bride: Ares & Raven's Story: Ares and Raven's story: 1 (The Windsors)

£5£10.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Support libraries: If this is available at your local library, consider borrowing it for free there.

The Wrong Bride | Review - The Book View The Wrong Bride | Review - The Book View

Despite knowing that she loves her sister, Raven marries Ares only hoping not to break up in the process. It's a good match because the mfc's family has a company they want to merge, and she has been crushing on the mmc forever. Raven My heart skips a beat when I see Ares leaning against his car as he waits for me in front of my office building.

I wonder how long it’ll take her to realize that the fictional men she adores so much are all written by women. I haven’t listened to duet-style narration for a while now and this book reminded me how much I love it versus dual narration.

The Wrong Bride by Catharina Maura - OnlineBookClub.org The Wrong Bride by Catharina Maura - OnlineBookClub.org

Raven has been in love with Ares, her best friend’s older brother, her whole life while he was in a relationship and promised her sister Hannah. All novels given here for educational and informational purposes to benefit site visitors, and is provided at no charge.

It is a shame that I didn’t love this story more after loving the previous Catharina books, but that’s just the way it goes sometimes. The story wasn't the worst between all the dramatic repetitive sex scenes, but overall it was SOOOO REPETITIVE. Maura had written characters who are genuinely villainous, selfless, and understandably confused when faced with their new future. There’s a good chance I’ll regret giving into him later, but until then, I’m going to enjoy every second of it.

Catharina Maura Books - Goodreads Catharina Maura Books - Goodreads

I thought based on the blurb that this book wasa basic 'jiltedat the altar/runaway bride' trope, starring a pathetic sister who pinch hits on the DAYOF the wedding because she's been pining for the groom.I didn’t truly believe the things he was saying about Raven because he kept going back to her sister saying stuff. She arranges marriages of power and prestige and supposedly has a preternatural ability to make love matches. Absolute madness, the narration is perfect, the storyline, yet a bit messed up is realistic and raw.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment