276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Artemi Licor Vodka Caramelo 0,7L (AbV: 24%)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Caloriile din băuturile alcoolice, inclusiv berea și vinul, sunt numite calorii simple, deoarece nu conțin cantități semnificative din toți cei trei macronutrienți: proteine, grăsimi și carbohidrați. Hersteller: Fábrica de Licores Artemi S.L. Calle Américo Vespucio, 0, 35214 Clavellinas, Las Palmas, Spanien

Vodka Drinks and Recipes - Insanely Good 10 Best Caramel Vodka Drinks and Recipes - Insanely Good

I’m Kim. I love running, cooking, and curling up with a good book! Here you’ll find simple and delicious recipes that you can make in 30 minutes or less. KEEP IN TOUCH Pyotr Smirnov began making vodka in 1964, using only the finest ingredients to make his brand of vodka the most prestigious. To market his product, he became one of the first people to advertise in newspaper ads and even made charitable donations to the clergy to keep them from preaching anti-vodka sermons. Okay, maybe I’m being a bit dramatic, but this drink IS super tasty. And incredibly easy to make too. That’s fair, but I promise this one’s different.It’s subtle but impactful, and I know you’ll love it.Calor que nace del frío. El Vodka Sildka Caramelo es un espirituoso que proviene de una triple destilación del vodka. Esto le da un grado mayor de pureza y una textura límpida y nítida. Los toques dulces empatan armónicamente con la frescura y personalidad del vodka. Es una bebida pensada para quienes gustan de probar sabores nuevos y completamente diferentes. No tiene comparación a ninguno de los vodkas aromatizados que se pueden encontrar en el mercado.

Vodka Rushkinoff Caramelo Sleeve - Antonio Nadal Vodka Rushkinoff Caramelo Sleeve - Antonio Nadal

Ron Aldea - Punch Au Rhum Caramelo Caramel Licor de Ron Karamell-Likör 20% Vol. 700ml produziert auf La Palma The result is a smooth, delicate caramel liqueur with a very fine taste, a very elegant taste in the mouth, a transparent colour and a very balanced density. A very marked aroma of caramel and vanilla and honeyed notes. It tastes just like espresso, with a caramelly, alcoholic twist. And it all starts with – you guessed it – espresso!

So if you’re not making a fancy martini or Moscow mule, you’ll want some booze with a bit of flair, Caramel vodka is regularly served as shots here in Benidorm, but if you are missing it at home, try this simply homemade caramel vodka recipe. It features caramel and apple flavors with just a bit of grape goodness.You’ll love how that all plays with the apple cider, caramel vodka, and white wine. It’s so rich, so creamy, and like drunken molten chocolate. The caramel vodka is the best addition.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment