276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HUGO Woman Eau de Parfum

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The presence of the vanilla towards the drydown, keeps the scent from becoming too fruity and sharp. The vanilla adds a nice feminine and sweet touch, which makes Hugo Woman quite delicious.

Anyway, this fragrance is good for anyone who still likes it, good for spring and summer, if you want to suffocate easily,... um... I actually meant if you're looking for something loose, fresh and not so strong, which doesn't get on anyone's nerves at work or anywhere else. But in my opinion one will not notice him either, so that he is therefore not suitable for going out. Hugo Woman is crisp, fruity and only mildly floral to my nose. I found that this fragrance took a while to grow on me. At first I didn't like its sharpness in the opening, however giving it an hour to develop, I must say that I quite like it.In Plato's world of ideas there is certainly a perfume somewhere that smells like the "perfume itself". It's standing there smelling like perfume. More is not possible, because it must remain the idea of the "perfume itself". The bottle: The bottle is the rounder form of the well-known "field bottle", so you can also see the screw-cap-like lid on this one. Apart from the lid, the rest of the bottle is rather unspectacular and quite simple.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment