276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pokémon TCG: GO Premium Collection - Radiant Eevee & TCG: GO Collection - Alolan Exeggutor (1 Foil Promo Card, 1 Foil Oversize Card & 4 Booster Packs)

£20.07£40.14Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Full Art Supporter Promos of Spark, Blance & Candela have been revealed, it's going to be part of the Pokémon TCG:Pokémon GOSpecial Collection—Team Instinct / Team Mystic / Team Valor.

Third, and best of all… it comes with one of the best promo cards of the entire Sword & Shield era. Also, when it comes to the boosters, if you’ve already read the ETB review, you’ll know that these bring the goods. Nothing lower than a holo in the rare slot and the potential to pull some very tasty cards. So is this as good as or better then? Goodness sake, answer the question… leaders of Team Instinct, Team Mystic, and Team Valor are ready to show their support in the Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO expansion!The Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Elite Trainer Box includes: show off immense powers, while Melmetal VMAX in its Gigantamax form smashes the competition. Appearing as sought-after Shiny Gear up for battle like never before as Pokémon GO meets the Pokémon Trading Card Game! Dragonite VSTAR and Mewtwo VSTAR

More Photos of Pokemon Promo: Radiant Eevee #SWSH230

Update May 19, 2022: More product images of the Japanese Pokémon GO special set reveals 2 new Pikachu & Ivysaur set cards of the Pokemon GO set. Also added more product images of the Pokémon GO card file set. Secondly, it includes a beautiful playmat and a Shiny Eevee enamel pin that is begging to sparkle up your drip a bit. Lastly, this set may be for the English version, the rumoured SWSH 10.5 Special Set that is set for release (no confirmation) in Summer 2022. Maybe a simultaneous global release could be happening on June 17.

But before we get onto the how’s and why’s, let’s open the box! What You See Is Not All Of What You Get Gift box playmats can be a bit of a mixed bag, but this is a lovely, lovely thing. This amply-sized quality item features an original image of Eevee in all their shiny glory (though I wish I could find out who the artist is – come one, enquiring minds need to know). You can be sure that when you break out this baby at your FLGS, there will be a few ‘ooh’s and ‘ahh’s. Walking With Eevee… Special products for Japan named the Pokémon GO card file set (includes Pokemon GO Stamped Pikachu 272/S-P Promo) & Pokémon GO special set (includes Pokemon GO Stamped Mewtwo V 273/S-P Promo) have been revealed. For sheer force of exclusives, this is very good indeed. For boosters… almost as good. Better than the Trainer boxes and better than the Alolan Eggsecutor, but if you wanting boosters, boosters and more boosters then go for the ETB. As for my pulls from the boosters? I pulled the Rainbow Rare Mewtwo Vstar (*whining*’but the rainbow cards aren’t as popular…’ BITE. ME.) and the Egg Incubator gold card, so I’d say that was a big win…Radiant Eevee has been revealed, it's going to be part of the Pokémon GO Premium Collection—Radiant Eevee here, and part of the main set in Japan. V cards are confirmed of Melmetal V / Melmetal VMAX, Alolan Exeggutor V, Dragonite VSTAR &Mewtwo V / Mewtwo VSTAR.

Also the product images + descriptions for the English + Japanese Pokemon GO set products have been revealed. Pokémon, Radiant Venusaur, Radiant Charizard, and Radiant Blastoise bring dazzling new strategies to the battlefield. Meanwhile, the So the question is: is it any good and how does it compare to the other premium product, the Elite Trainer Box? The ETB, truth be told, is a big unit and has more boosters, therefore: more pulling power, as it were. The Radiant Eevee collection may have less boosters, but it has a card that you just won’t be able to get anywhere else – if you want it then this is it. The ever-popular Mewtwo is now available as a VSTAR! Popular Pokémon such as Mewtwo and Machamp are now available as powerful VSTARs. Pokémon VMAX is also included! Pokémon VMAX, which did not appear in "Battle Region" and "Dark Fantasma," will also appear in this product. Popular Pokémon are now available in new rarities! Eevee, a Pokémon that also appeared in "Eevee Heroes," will be included as a new rarity Pokémon. For sheer force of exclusives, this is very good indeed. For boosters… almost as good. Better than the Trainer boxes and better than the Alolan Eggsecutor, but if you wanting boosters, boosters and more boosters then go for the ETB. As for my pulls from the boosters? I pulled the Rainbow Rare Mewtwo Vstar (*whining*‘but the rainbow cards aren’t as popular…’ BITE. ME.) and the Egg Incubator gold card, so I’d say that was a big win…Radiant Venusaur, Radiant Charizard & Radiant Blastoise are also confirmed for this set ( reminder that Radiant Pokémon are Shiny Pokemon). Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Collection—Alolan Exeggutor V (includes one foil promo card and one oversize foil card featuring Alolan Exeggutor V) The Radiant Eevee Box is a big unit. Not just long and wide, but deep too. Weighty as well, considering. It’s almost as if there was something distinctly un-card like lurking within. Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Special Collections (includes one of three full-art foil promo cards featuring Spark, Blanche or Candela)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment