276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Macally Vertical Laptop Stand for Desk - Adjustable Desk Laptop Holder for Universal Compatibility - Saves Space & Improves Airflow - Use as MacBook Stand Vertical Dock (Pro/Air) - Weighted Frame

£12.5£25.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Wood Laptop Stand Wooden Lap Desk Wooden Laptop Stand Wood Lap Desk Wood Lap Desk Portable Lap Desk Portable Desk Laptop Tray Laptop Table Portable Acrylic Riser Ergonomic iMac and Monitor Stand Transparent Laptop Stand for Office Acrylic Desk Accessories for Halloween Day Gift Hard drive retention: Hard drive retention is not available on models with a soldered hard drive, including XPS 9315 2in1, Chromebooks or Venue tablets, except the Venue 11 Pro. The main concern is that having the top closed may impede airflow that is expected to come in through baffles above the keyboard or around it. Another stand that is designed with MacBooks in mind is the Rain Design 10038 mTower. Made of anodized aluminium, this stand will surely jazz up the look of your desk and at the same time, it won’t spoil the beautiful looks of your Mac. Similar to the BookArc, it also ships with rubberized inserts for a better fit.

Holds 2 heavy 16-inch macbook pros and is stable. I was at first a little concerned that it wasn't heavy enough to be stable, but it hasn't been an issue. I've been using this Superjare laptop stand on and off for a few years, and even after testing all the others for this guide, it's still one of my favorites. It's made of particleboard, but it's strong enough to hold my monitor and laptop. It's a nice break from industrial-looking metal stands. It's also really affordable! All other products will be delivered via the fastest available method (excluding bank holidays and weekends) and generally within 3-5 days, depending on customer location.Windows 10, Windows 11, Ubuntu 20.04 or later, Apple macOS 12.21 or later, Google Chrome OS 100 or later Apart from MacBooks, this stand is known to fit other laptops like HP Envy and Dell XPS 13 9370 just as well.

If you are looking for a contemporary design, the Macally Vertical Laptop Stand is your best bet, thanks to its sharp looks. The open design ensures that your laptop holds its cool. And the universal size means that it will fit most of the new notebooks with ease. If we talk numbers this stand lets you fit any laptop between 0.63 and 1.19 inches. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Wooden Laptop Stand for desk, Laptop Riser Wood, macbook pro stand, wood laptop holder desk, macbook riser, computer stand for laptop Dual Monitor Stand - Desk shelf - Office Desk Accessories - Home Office - Schreibtisch Organizer - Desk Organizer - Monitor Riser Having an SSD is a bonus but both it and the CPU will generate heat. Plus your graphics subsystem, esp under heavy load.

Required Cookies & Technologies

It features a wide base that prevents the whole rig from flipping over. And the rubberized lining on the insides will ensure that your laptop remains in pristine condition. Wood Lap Desk, Foldable Laptop Stand, Laptop bar Tray, Adjustable Laptop Riser Stand, Laptop Holder, Portable Storage Desk, macbook stand Wooden computer riser, dual desk monitor stand, wood monitor stand, monitor riser, pc stand, new job gift for him, programmer gift x display / video - DisplayPort - 20 pin DisplayPort (1.4), 1 x display / video - HDMI - 19 pin HDMI 2.0, 2 x Thunderbolt 4, 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 - 9 pin USB Type A, 1 x USB-C 3.2 Gen 2/DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x USB-C 3.2 Gen 2, 1 x network - Ethernet 1000 - RJ-45, 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 with PowerShare Laptop Stand, Fold Away Bed Tray, Real Wood, Portable Foldable Lap Desk, Breakfast Serving Tray, Multifunctional Stand, Work From Home Gift

Adjustable Laptop stand for desk portable laptop holder with 10 height adjustments foldable computer stand riser- Ventilated mount stand Phone stand, Ipad stand, Phone holder, Wood laptop holder, Wood macbook stand, Tab stand, Vertical laptop stand for desk Simply as that, for space reasons I need to maintain my laptop in a vertical position and folded while connected to monitor on my desk. If you are looking for a 2-in-1 laptop stand, you can’t go wrong with the one by Omoton. It can keep two laptops (or a laptop and a tablet) in the upright position and is sturdy as well as compact. The best part is the width of the groves are adjustable as per your liking. Like its counterpart above, the insides are lined with non-slip silicone top prevent scratches.Concrete Laptop Stand, Laptop Holder, Computer Stand, Computer Holder, Vertical Laptop Stands, Office Organizer, Gift for him - CLEARANCE IDC Whitepaper: “Optimizing Performance with Frequent Server Replacements for Enterprises” commissioned by Dell Technologies and Intel, March 2021. Results are based on interviews with 18 IT practitioners and decision makers at midsize and large enterprises and a web survey of 707 IT practitioners and decision makers at midsize and larger enterprises using Dell Technologies server solutions across 7 industries. See full whitepaper: https://www.delltechnologies.com/resources/en-us/asset/white-papers/products/servers/server-infrastructure-resiliency-enterprise-whitepaper.pdf I've been working from home since 2018, and even though I love my desk (and my computer monitor), sometimes it's too hard to leave my bed in the morning or make it off the couch in the afternoon. The Nnewvante, which is also in our Home Office Gear guide, is a great stand for those lazier days. You can't adjust the stand's height, but you can raise the base to an angle suitable to whatever you're doing—sketching, watching a movie on a tablet, eating breakfast, or typing on a laptop—and the built-in stopper keeps things from sliding off into your lap. Vertical Laptop Stand Wood, Wooden Adjustable Laptop Holder, Walnut, 2 Slot, Double, MacBook Stand, Desktop, Laptops, Phone, GIFT

x display / video - DisplayPort - 20 pin DisplayPort (1.4), 1 x display / video - HDMI, 1 x USB-C 3.2 Gen 2/DisplayPort, 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 with PowerShare, 3 x USB 3.2 Gen 2, 1 x USB-C 3.2 Gen 2, 1 x network x display / video - DisplayPort - 20 pin DisplayPort (1.4), 1 x display / video - HDMI - 19 pin HDMI 2.0, 1 x USB-C 3.2 Gen 2/DisplayPort, 1 x USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 - 24 pin USB-C, 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 - 9 pin USB Type A, 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 with PowerShare - 9 pin USB Type A, 1 x network - Ethernet 1000 - RJ-45 Vertical stands for laptops come in several different designs. While some let you affix two laptops simultaneously, others have a more elegant design for better airflow. However, you’ll need some cable management sleeves and boxes to get rid of the clutter. Updated August 2023: We've added the Lone Birch Flex Stand, Twelve South's Curve Flex Stand, and the Nexstand K1. We've also removed both of our recommended sit-stand converters, which are no longer available. We'll test new ones soon.

Site Customisation

Portable Laptop Stand with RECYCLED PAPER, Eco-friendly GIFT for minimalist, g.stand laptop, 13 inch - 15 inch, Camel MADE IN AUSTRALIA - Laptop Stand, Wooden Laptop Stand, Plywood Laptop Stand, Computer Stand, Eco Book Stand

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment