276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sinners Anonymous : A Forbidden Love Dark Mafia Romance

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The story, the characters, the world building, the dark spice and everything else was an absolute masterpiece. He believes that when she is gone, he will be able to rise like a phoenix but he just cannot let her go. Marrying the 70-something head of the Cosa Nostra to save my father is the only good deed I’ve ever done. Somme Sketcher pens some interesting mafia romances full of tension and angst in the “Sinners Anonymous” series. She ultimately comes to an agreement with the head of the mafia family to get married to a man she does not like or love to save the life of her father.

We love God, but we struggle with what love actually means, who God truly is and what role we allow Him to play in our lives. Once the lust rises to a crescendo, there is nothing they can do but give in making for a delicious slow-burn romance. Penny remains the same badass woman that we fell in love with when she was first introduced in Sinners Anonymous. For help with these queries or to submit general questions, comments or feature requests, try Goodreads Help or use the Contact Us form. Raphael and Penny make for an explosive combination as they are a smoking-hot couple with some amazing banter that leads to some thrilling moments.It can be listened to as a stand-alone but believe me, you'll want to devour it with the rest of the trilogy! One night, she meets Rafe who dons an expensive watch, and tries to con him but surprisingly, she also has a lot of fear and attraction for the man. because the characters were great 5 🌟 but the whole book lacked "couple" time and that annoyed me so 3 ✨️ is more appropriate if one is looking for spice🌶 as well as a good story. Sinners Anonymous” is the first novel of the “Sinners Anonymous” series of novels that will get you back to the Mafia era.

I was kinda disapointed that the rest of the books are not on audible yet, although the paperbacks are out, but then I read it's about one of Angelo's brothers as a center character and not Rory and Angelo kinda made it easier for me to wait until they ate on audio. Sinners Condemned” is the second novel of the “Sinners Anonymous” series of novels that has often been compared to Danielle Lori’s “The Made Men” series.I also loved that all the girl parts were voiced by a girl and all the boy parts were voiced by a boy. the story was good but i felt like a carrot was being dangled in front of me the whole time from start of the book to about 95% mark. We aim to provide you with hundreds of thousands of e-books for studying, working, and self-development.

And along the way, author managed to pull out all standard expectations one has of a mob romance without making it the boring, without wanting to say that “keep it up. They also have a reputation to protect as leading members of the crime families and hence they often stayed away from women. It makes for a tension-filled work that will have you smiling and giggling at how the two main characters try to skirt around each other but ultimately fail. We want to become better Christians, better servants, better sons and daughters of God, but have found the path too narrow, the world too confusing, ourselves too selfish, too prideful. The tension was high and heavy at all times, you never knew what was going to happen but you couldn’t wait to see it.She now burns and is bitter at having to marry the seventy-something-year-old head of the Cosa Nostra. The novel is a follow-up to the debut novel of the series that will leave you sweating and laughing out loud. He pretends as if he does not want anything to do with her but he just knows that she is his weakness. I admit that I wish it was Gabe and not Rafe who told the story next, but I can’t wait to read what else this author presents in this series.

With engaging, detailed, and sometimes humorous lines and stories, Somme will have you on the edge of your seat with every turn of the page. The voice actors were perfectly selected and they did the characters justice in bringing this story to life. Authors, if you are a member of the Goodreads Author Program, you can edit information about your own books. Amelia and Donatello meet and think that they are the happiness that can be achieved by somehow finding love, only to realize that they are both deliberately ignoring everything horrible around them just to remember their little one with his bladder clutched.The Sinners Anonymous series is a set of best-selling fiction works by Somme Sketcher a bestselling author of romantic suspense fiction.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment