276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BikeParka URBAN Waterproof Bicycle Cover

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The ripstop nylon is hard-wearing and seam-sealed to keep the heaviest summer rain off your bike, and its UV protection keeps your paint looking fresh under the hottest sun. I have a amazing gravel bike – Genesis Croix de Fer – but need to keep it covered from the sea salt laden air!

This would be a fantastic winter coat to cover my son’s road bike which needs a bit of comfort after many year’s of faithful use. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

While it wasn’t as neat and compact as the Topeak or Oxford offerings, the material itself felt more sturdy, and so for regular commuting rather than occasional use, this might be something that tips the balance for you. The Topeak bike cover, available in three options depending on the type of bike you have, is certainly a neat and compact solution when packed away, and out of the bunch it’s definitely the most commuter-friendly. The BikeParka comes with a handy note on its use – meaning you don’t spend ages faffing around with it and wondering whether you’re meant to use it.

Fitting your BikeParka Each BikeParka adjusts to sit slightly differently on each bike to allow for different sized frames, handle bars and seat heights. Bike covers are primarily designed to keep water off your bike, which over time can lead to corrosion. I cannot imagine a beleaguered commuter opting to fold a bike cover in high winds, so opted for a haphazard-stuff as a better real-world test - I do worry, too, for the long term service life of the zip, which does strain while packing it away. To fit BikeParka to your bicycle, simply put the cover under the front wheel and pull it back over your bike. It is very difficult yo get the bike in and out, due to the extremely large handlebars and two other bikes in there.

I am taking my bike up the North Island (NZ) on 15th, on a platform Volt Torpedo 7 towball carrier, which will take two e mtbs (minus batteries).

Some mention that it's easy to use and straightforward to put over the bike, while others say that it is difficult to put on and very fiddly to get on. Instead, you’re able to cover your bike within minutes, make the cover a tight fit and walk away confident that your bike is protected. The main difference is that the Urban cover comes with lock-through panels, which means your cover can be locked together with your bike – and the lock then also acts as an extra weight to keep your cover down over your bike.The DWR coating ensures that the rainwater of the jacket is not blocked and the inside of the jacket does not become clammy (perspiration gets out). The Stuff Sac measures just 20cm x 12cm (8" x 3" ) and is ultra lightweight, weighing just 14 ounces (400 grams). It’s made from tough fabric so shouldn’t rip, but accidents can happen and if needed your BikeParka can easily be fixed with a tent repair kit. Not so sure about the Bike Vault, though appreciate it as a creative alternative to the boxy steel lockers.

Bike Parka are attempting to reinvent the bike cover, and make it just a little bit more desirable as well as functionally more effective. While there are a range of fancy indoor bicycle storage options, I thought I’d put the balcony to good use and designate the new bike space. With an elasticated bottom and an adjustable tightener on the top, this is one cover that does what it promises. Manufactured from rip-stop, the lightweight material used to fabricate sails, parachutes and kites, the Bike Parka features sealed seams, an elasticated fit and a slot through which to pass a lock.The Stash is designed for daily/frequent use and has the following features: Polyester Ripstop, PU coated, Seams taped, Toggle adjustable, Elasticated wheel fit, Eyelet, Stuff Sac. Park my Perky Condor Tourer when Pouring and Parky in Urban Bristol Under a Blue Bike Parka, Please!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment