276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Escada Magnetism Eau de Parfum Vaporisateur/Spray for Women 75 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Composed around classic rose, as well as sensual vanilla, this eau de parfum delights and attracts, just like the woman who wears it. I wore it to my office job today and I didn't get any compliments or anything, yet again it's rainy and muddy. Rich, fruity, but not cloying, behind the fruits hide notes that make you inhale it again and again. I know that everyone’s opinion of a sense is subjective but when you have the majority of videos telling you it smells sweet it smells like pineapples it smells delicious You tend to go with that. The Heart note of ROSE is the eternal symbol of love and femininity and gives off a timelessly beautiful scent.

Top notes are Red Berries, Black Currant, Cassia, Litchi, Pineapple and Melon; middle notes are Green Leaves, Basil, Almond Blossom, Iris, Freesia, Heliotrope, Jasmine, Magnolia, Rose, Caraway and Lily-of-the-Valley; base notes are Caramel, Vanilla, Patchouli, Benzoin, Sandalwood, Musk, Amber and Vetiver. While this type of scent is not really to my taste, I must commend Escada on creating something which shamelessly screams "Smell Me", and has a well-balanced composition. I must say that it was extremely unique and easily recognizable by those who know what it smells like.But the special effect comes from the green notes, which are not letting it to change into a sweet mess. but it's wierd as in it smells absolutely nothing like the notes would suggest and it smells nowhere near as amazing as all the phenomanal reviews, just NOWHERE near.

In rare cases, the packaging may be updated by the brand without warning, or the language might differ from the one you see presented. If at any time you would like to opt out from marketing, you can visit the Privacy Preferences page and select the relevant options.I don't hate it, it has notes that I love, the powderyness of the perfume is nice, but for me it lacks a crave factor, I found it a bit generic, the performance average. The only Escada I owned before this was the Ibiza Hippie, and I am finding them kinda similar, but IH was way more wearable than Magnetism. This made it to my test list after a night of craving simple, summery, fruity fun scents and learning about Escada. I wish I could find an older formulation to compare the differences but I'm very satisfied with my 2020 batch.

Quess what, I didn't like it either lol, but I wore it as I didn't have any other perfumes (I was around 18-19 years old).Berries, litchi and pineapple up front, slowly turns into a primarily white floral bouquet, and caramel and patchouli at the base.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment