276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Baby Annabell 702451 Medical Scanner, Multi

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Google Ads: We use cookie tracking to help us understand how effective our digital marketing campaigns and to tailor ads to you. Our brand NEW Medical Scanner is the perfect accessory for little ones who love to play doctors - simply roll the scanner over the area where Baby Annabell 'hurts' and follow the instructions to make her feel better!

Suitable for children aged 3+, they simply roll the scanner across the area that ‘hurts’ and the display will tell little ones what’s wrong. After 8 seconds it shows an image on the small screen explaining what is wrong with the doll and the suggested treatment. To wake him up from battery saving mode you can insert the bottle or dummy or move the switch off then on again. It is worth noting from the off that this set does not include a doll, the doll in the pictures is from the above set.

A friendly 40 something blogger who loves to chat, listen to music, read, bake and watch Grey's Anatomy My Three and Me features the family life of a West Yorkshire mum, her husband, their three boys, and their pets. After a while if not interacted with he will go into battery saving mode, but if you want to make batteries last even longer he can be switched off with the on/ off switch (you access the on/ off switch and battery compartment by opening the velcro on the back of the sleepsuit and his back). We use cookies to personalise content and ads to you, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. He cries real tears, has a dummy, moves his mouth when drinking, you can burp him, rock him to sleep, and giggles a lot.

We only just discovered that if you hold the scanner over the spot that hurts and the display will immediately tell you whats up! Babies and role-playing are two of Ava's favourite things - she spends most of her time role-playing.The only difference I'm aware of between the current girl and boy dolls is the boy has brown eyes while Annabell has blue (neither has any anatomy). With this in mind, I knew the Baby Annabell Medical Scanner would be a great toy for her and I was delighted to review it for her. Allana Latimer I know the most adorable mini mother hen that would love this, all her babies are treated as though they are real and looked after with the greatest care, shes so good shes even taking care of her poorly mumma today with her drs kit and.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment