276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TRANSFORMERS Toys Studio Series 81 Deluxe Class Transformers: Bumblebee Wheeljack Action Figure - Ages 8 and Up, 11-cm Multicolor

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

ICONIC MODES: Figure features classic conversion between robot and Cybertronian racecar modes in 31 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. Take each leg and separate the wheel panel from the side panels (with the "L" shaped design on them).

I... I don't know. I just don't feel well. I'm really cold, but I've got so many blankets I can hardly move and I'm starting to feel like I might need to purge and I'm feeling a bit scared." The record Charlie takes from her father's collection is Sam Cooke's 1961 album Sam's Songs, and when she puts it on, Sam Cooke's version of " Unchained Melody" plays. However, see Errors. Also seen in the collection of records is Roxy Music's For Your Pleasure. Bumblebee (2018) - New Official Trailer and an article showcasing the international trailer. Interview with Knight. This is a rewrite of an old story that I started on fanfiction.net a decade ago. Post RotF. OP/SW. Slash. Will have elements from 3rd movie, DotM, but pretty much ignores all the other movies. First work posted and irregular posting schedule. Language: English Words: 17,265 Chapters: 5/? Comments: 10 Kudos: 60 Bookmarks: 7 Hits: 744

Amazon Picks

It was then that Arcee was reminded that Bumblebee was a lot younger than her. A lot younger than almost all of the autobots, actually. He had been fighting this war for most of his life; it was filled with loss and sadness, making him grow up faster than the rest of them. Maybe it was finally catching up with him. And that made her spark hurt. The windshield pieces on his arms are extremely fragile, so one should use caution when transforming him. Note: This game serves as a prequel to Dark of the Moon , but is not in continuity to the IDW comics. Deluxe Class figures are 4.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe, now including The Transformers: The Movie!

Blitzwing's scene was unchanged from the test screening, though at the time production had not settled on a name for the character. [59] Bumblebee watches The Breakfast Club, leading to him emulating Judd Nelson's iconic fist pump several times throughout the rest of the film. When Soundwave is captured for a while inside the island base, Que says to the Autobot commander: "No, no. This will not do, commander. This is no mere Decepticon." Spoilers for up to season two of Transformers Prime] Language: English Words: 19,176 Chapters: 2/2 Comments: 12 Kudos: 212 Bookmarks: 22 Hits: 2,962Steve Martin and Martin Short head to Borgata for an unforgettable evening on pressofatlanticcity.com September 20, 2017 — Travis Knight reveals the first Decepticon vehicle mode in the form of a 1971 Plymouth GTX. [36] Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco, is highly articulated for posability and comes with a 2-handed blaster accessory inspired by the film When Windblade travels to Earth to find the Ark and the All Spark, she discovers Bumblebee and together they search for the Ark and All Spark. But along the way, they'll encounter very lewd situations (mostly for Windblade). Language: English Words: 7,014 Chapters: 6/9 Kudos: 60 Bookmarks: 7 Hits: 5,004 Travis Knight initially wanted to feature Megatron during the Cybertron scenes. However, the Decepticon leader was ultimately omitted, specifically because continuity dictated he was still frozen on Earth at the time, [74] despite the removal of the scene mentioned earlier showing this.

The members of the Dekusquad were still devastated about the loss of their best friend but they still tried their absolute hardest to become the heroes that Izuku would have wanted them to be. But about 2 months before the UA Entrance Exam, they were told by Toshinori and Inko... That Izuku wasn't Toshinori's son. And the true father of Izuku appeared as... Rise of the Beast retelling in the Transformers Prime Universe, takes place during the episode "Partners" Series Part of the idea behind Studio Series was to give Hasbro access to the CG models used in the films to act as a starting point when creating the action figures. This figure benefits heavily from that because it really does look like the CG model from the film jumped right into plastic form. You can see the CG model and concept art from ILM in the gallery below to get a good idea of just how well they match up. Among the key details they captured in this figure are:

Contents

Following the aftermath of being mind-controlled by Mandroid and nearly killing Twitch, Megatron grows distant. While life continues around him, he falls into his own despair and eventually, he is consumed by guilt. A year later, Starscream grapples with the emotions that follow after Megatron’s loss. Despite their past, they both committed to healing together and to work toward a more organic, healthier relationship. None of that is possible now that Megatron is gone, and Starscream is left with a plethora of emotions. May 26, 2017 — A poster at Licensing Expo 2017 gives the name of the film as Transformers Universe: Bumblebee. [26] Thanks to Charlie fitting him with a working radio, Bumblebee learns how to "speak" by using snippets of music to express himself, which is, of course, how he communicates in all the other films. September 27, 2018 - Before a special showing of the animated movie, another interview with Travis Knight and Hailee Steinfeld was seen AND a brief scene of Charlie and Bee's first interaction. Shatter asks Powell to "take [the Decepticons] to your leader," referencing the ages-old trope from early alien-related science fiction.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment