276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Myprotein Creatine Monohydrate Powder - Gym Supplement Scientifically Proven to Help Increase Power and Physical Performance for Men and Women - Unflavoured - 500 g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

creatine isn’t just the most researched training supplement on the market, it’s also one of the most popular. Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure®) is for anyone who wants the purest creatine possible to integrate into their everyday nutritional intake. We recommend consuming 3-5g of creatine after every workout for optimal intake, as well as on rest days to maintain uptake. Mixability - mixes well, but it needs to spend a good two minutes dissolving in the water to go from cloudy to clear. The timing of results can vary, but many individuals experience noticeable benefits from creatine supplementation within a few weeks. This is also dependent on consistent use of creatine, as well as adherence to an effective training plan.

Creatine increases physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of creatine. German manufacturers who make Creapure® Creatine, AlzChem, have done extensive trials and tests on Creapure® Creatine and can guarantee the long-term safety of supplementing with Creapure® Creatine. Supplementing with Creatine is completely legal and has been classed as a food by the International Olympic Committee. Creatine contributes to an increase in physical performance during successive bursts of short term, high intensity exercise. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3 g of creatine. In certain situations, the goods may need to be returned for quality analysis. If this is the case we will arrange for collection from you by courier. Our creatine is synthesised using a process that is recognised as having the highest possible standards in relation to purity and safety. Using non-animal sourced materials, Creapure® Creatine is guaranteed to be completely free from BSE transmitting substances. Anything else?

Unflavoured

Although the body naturally makes creatine in the liver, kidneys and pancreas, it only creates half of the daily creatine that we require. The body contains, on average, between 80g to 130g of creatine, digesting or excreting one to two percent of it per day. That's why if you want to see your physical performance improve it's vital to top up your stores with a creatine supplement. In terms of performance (the main reason I started using Creatine), I've noticed an increased weight ability but only for compound exercises, i.e. not curls. By far the biggest difference for me is Dumbbell shoulder press. I used to shoulder press 14KG dumbbells and remember trying 16KG but it was very difficult for me to lift them up to the start position. Now my explosive power has increased, allowing me to lift up 22KG dumbbells and I can push 6-8 reps with that. In terms of curls: I feel increased endurance and the ability to squeeze out an extra rep but not the ability to increase my standard set weight without substantially reducing reps. May contain milk, eggs, soya, cereals containing gluten, fish, crustaceans, molluscs, mustard, sesame, sulphur dioxide and sulphites. Storage

Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. Plus, we offer a highly researched Creapure® Creatinewhich are great-tasting tablets with 99.99% creatine content. If you’re looking for a perfect blend of creatine and caffeine to get you firing on all cylinders before working out, 2we have THE Pre-Workout— our most powerful pre-workout blend. What are the side effects of Creatine Monohydrate Powder? For a simple on-the-go solution, we’ve got our Creatine Monohydratetablets, which are ideal to keep in your gym bag so you’re always prepared for your next session.

Our Planet

Micronized for easy mixing, and available unflavoured so you can blend it with your favourite shakes. Creatine monohydrate is one of the most popular sports supplements and works by enhancing energy production in the muscles, leading to increased physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise. Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day. The product cannot be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients. Keep out of the reach of small children. Store in a dry place at room temperature in tightly closed containers. Our Creatine Monohydrate powder comes Unflavoured, so that you can combine it with your favourite pre-, intra-, and post-workout shakes. Creatine is the most researched sports supplement on the market today, and has been shown to increase physical performance in successive bursts of short term, high intensity exercise*. It’s particularly popular among bodybuilders, powerlifters, footballers and rugby players

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment