276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oracle Cards | The Crystal Spirits | H:12.8cm X W:9cm X D:5.3cm | pack of 58: A 58-Card Oracle Deck and Guidebook for Crystal Healing Messages, Divination, Clarity and Spiritual Guidance

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The power to align with its consciousness, which in turn is woven into the Universal Consciousness. Citrine Spirit is here to amplify the joy in your life, so feel it and express it, as if you are broadcasting it to the entire planet, because you are. Soon, in addition to the predictive element, I added the prescriptive element – advice the cards could give to help people make better choices along their path rather than see their future as a fixed experience. What if there could be more possibilities? The cards had helped me immensely in changing my life, and I wanted others to have access to the same kind of spiritual support.

Astral Realms Crystal Oracle: A 33-Card Deck and Guidebook

In The Crystal Spirits Oracle, you hold a tool for connecting to archetypal energies helpful for guidance, clarity, and support. You may recognize some of these themes as similar to ones incorporated into other ancient divination systems. Find a way to reach a neutral state of mind – I like to start with a simple prayer or meditation. I love the Serenity Prayer and 5 minutes of counting my breaths, but you can find what works for you. I was fascinated. I came to love everything about divination and card reading and I was permanently hooked when my dad taught me how to read the leftover grounds in Turkish coffee cups! It was all about destiny, hope, and possibilities.

Join Our Community

If you’re someone who is seeking spiritual transformation and a path to living the life you were meant to live, I know you’ll love experimenting with Oracle Cards. These crystals serve as a device to receive the divine guidance they channel from the Universe, so you can choose your destiny rather than be subject to a fate determined by past patterns and the influence of others. On each card you will find the image of the stone, the symbol of the element, the planet, the chakra, the keyword, the zodiac sign, and the candle that you can light during the consultation. The color of each crystal has a precise meaning. The colors of the crystals on the cards and their meanings I always say Oracle Cards are a mind-blowing mystical yet practical tool – because once you get the hang of working with them, they lead to extraordinary epiphanies and extraordinary evidence that the universe really sees you and is available for conversation! Plus, they are easy and accessible to use and they really can provide you with clear guidance and direction on your path to your highest good.

Crystal Spirits Oracle - A 58-Card Deck and Guidebook - Hay House

Spiritual guidance to stay in alignment with your highest good and remind you that you are not alone. Have you ever wished there was a simple way to connect directly with the Universe and your own intuition to receive clear guidance on your path? Learning to use these cards will help give you a grounded spiritual practice. A place you can come when you have questions about your path or are looking for a sense of direct guidance and insight. What you seek is here, if you push aside the distractions and fears created by your ego and become silent, tune in, and phone “home” to the Conscious Universe. You can change your story of what happened in the past at any time. You can choose which details to focus on and how to interpret events, for you are being encouraged to claim your power as a storyteller.

Although I did Tarot readings for many years, still love it and still work with Tarot at times, if you’re new to all of this, I highly recommend getting started with Oracle Cards since they are accessible and easier to learn. Are you into divination but not enough to do a reading for yourself? Don’t forget I can help you with my tarot reading service where I can give you a deep insight into your life, past, present, and future, some guidance to create your dream life, and, together with tarot readings, I will give you a bonus oracle reading for even more guidance and support from the stars and the universe! Don’t miss your chance to unveil the unknown and know what to do to shape and embrace the life of your dreams! To see what is invisible or unavailable to you whenever you are out of balance and feeling disconnected. In The Crystal Spirits Oracle Cards, you can explore the unique personalities and properties of 58 crystals, with stunning art by Jena Della Grottaglia. Ask the cards, “What do I need to know today?”, “What’s in my highest good today?”, or “What do I need to know about __________?”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment