276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NYX Professional Makeup Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick, Creamy and Matte Finish, Long Lasting, Vegan Formula, Shade: Bedtime Flirt

£6.25£12.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question. Hi Darlings, today’s post is going to be the review and swatches of the NYX Lip Lingerie in the shades Embellishment and Bedtime Flirt.

Indulge in our glamorous women’s nightwear collection, a stunning range of silk and satin sleepwear. nightdresses, chemises, pyjamas and kimono robes for Bedtime Flirts! Discover a dreamy range of sleepwear sets including camisoles and babydolls. We have a glamorous range of beautiful designer items in the finest luxury fabrics if you want to spoil that special someone or a great range of budget-friendly products too. Sexy pyjama sets, loungewear and cami sets are ideal for cosy nights in and if you want some everyday luxury, slip into a gorgeous long gown, sheer negligee, satin nightie or elegant silk chemise. A robe is a wardrobe staple. Practical however does not have to be boring, as you will discover when you see our gorgeous kimonos and silk robes! This is a very popular formula by the brand and all the shades from this line are somewhat nude : they have different undertone and darkness. Betime Flirt: Once it dries IT LASTS ALL DAY, on me, it stays put for 7 hours before fading, you can easily wipe it off and reapply it. RATING:

Will you be claiming the VAT back?

I love a good matte brown lippie, so it was a no-brainer that I naturally gravitated towards Teddy when testing these NYX Lip Lingerie Push-Ups. Compared to other plumping lip products, which you often see in glossy formulas and clear tubes, it’s your typical lip crayon and slides onto the lips effortlessly like any other matte lippie would. The only difference is that it leaves behind a soft, tingling sensation. After wearing Teddy for a few hours, I noticed that my lips appeared fuller, more shapely — and of course, more matte. I’m a total stan. Can’t believe how different this formula is: it’s creamy but matt and it goes on like a feather it’s so lightweight and comfortable. Be careful though, you need the thinnest coat or it will clump up.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment