276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Executioner Fly Killer Mosquito Swatter Racket Wasp Bug Zapper Indoor Outdoor Over 50cm Long

£10.8£21.60Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The bait used in wasp traps is usually sweet, but some traps use a combination of sweet and protein-based bait. So, to sum up, Zap it! Fly zapper, I would say that it has some great features like the USB charging and lithium ion battery, and the built-in flashlight for nighttime use, and it does do what it is designed for. I just wish the makers would have given it a single layer killing grid instead of the enclosed one as it would have made this an unbeatable product. Pros: Safety comes first, and the Exatfina indoor fly killer complies with UK and EU safety requirements. It has a protective grid with small gaps that prevent fingers from getting in, so you won't get hurt in case of an accidental touch. Though the item is child and pet friendly, kids and pets should not be left alone with it. Note that some pet animals can be frightened by a zapping sound. It is also important to note that bug zappers may not be effective against certain species of wasps. There’s two power settings – I honestly can’t tell the difference when I zap the flies so I put it on the more powerful setting always. You simply hold down the electric lightening looking button and that sends electric through the mesh – a great safety layer so you don’t have electric live all the time:

The Elechome model charges in about 3 hours and can deliver up to 10 hours of functionality, according to the manufacturer—we recommend an all-day charge before using it. Also, you can charge the product with a standard USB cable (not included). An indicator lets you know when it's fully charged, but note that some customers found it difficult to find. Although looks are more important if you are going to buy a stationary fly zapper than a swatter one, there are still some design features to look out for on them. Some swatter zappers will have built in lithium ion batteries that you can charge via micro USB cables, and this is always a plus. Having to buy new batteries can be such an annoyance. Then there are models that have LED lights in the handle so that you can use them in dark places. Personally, I only see the advantage of this if you are using it in bed, or if you are going camping, but it can be useful – edit that – after two years of testing you see the silhouette of flies and mosquitos too in the dark! Some electric fly killer zappers have an LED light at the base

Latest articles

However, when searching for a place to nest, wasps shouldn’t locate to an area within 4 metres of this product, so the Waspinator should deter wandering wasps from forming a new nest nearby in the first place. I spent two days with the ASPECTEK burning 20W an hour and it didn’t mop up all the flies in the kitchen. So enough was enough. I pulled out this racquet and pro-actively went after them! And in about the space of 15 minutes I had already ended 4 or 5 flies, which was double it’s direct competitor had managed burning way more electric! Now obviously the ASPECTEK had taken out all sorts of flying bugs in that time as you can see from my in depth review, but my point is if you’re targeting flies with an electric fly killer, this is your best option and believe me when I say I have tested throughly!

Other times we could see the wasps entering a small hole and we knew there was a hidden wasp nest somewhere, it was often in the cavity, up in the roof eaves or in a porch roof, occasionally we saw them getting in under a chimney. This is when we would use the powder. As we couldn’t see the nest, we covered the entry points and the wasps carried the powder into the nest. The Faicuk Electric Fly Swatter is now my favourite after testing and many people online agree with me – this is top rated all over the internet too Handheld, weighs about 200g, protective safety mesh, easy to clean, non-allergenic and eco-friendly. On a side note, the kids absolutely love them – the littler ones run about swatting all day and I bought them what I believe to be the best fly zapper after EXTENSIVE testing 🙂 Won’t believe the fun the kids have with these.The device comes with a built-in 2000mAh rechargeable battery that can deliver you 20 hours of runtime in the lantern-only mode or 15 hours with a zapper-only feature. That is to say, the lamp can work on High Light, Normal Light, or Low Light setting.

Best heavy duty commercial fly killer: Concise Home Insect Killer– follow the link and you can select a far heavier duty model or the ASPECTEK You can set this insect killer on your counter, shelf, or floor or hang it up with the included chain and hooks, as long as an outlet is nearby. We also like that it's easy to clean—remove the plastic tray from the bottom and wipe away the leftover debris. The light bulb's lifespan is impressive and can last up to 5,000 hours. However, keep in mind that this zapper is loud and very bright. While testing indoors, we placed it in an area we could avoid and limited its use to a few hours at a time. The UV light lures in flies and other bothersome bugs and kills them instantly. Cleaning is a breeze: Just pull out the tray, empty it out, and wash as needed with the included brush. It does not include an octenol attractant, so it is not the best option for attracting mosquitos. However, if you find yourself swatting flies, this easy-to-clean option will help keep them from bothering you. The bat em up versions are really easy – you’ve normally got two settings for power on mode – on1 and on2 – setting two almost always turns on a light as well: Setting number two on a fly zapper turns on a small lightWe’ve detailed which zappers are intended for which insects to help you find the right fit for your property. How We Evaluated

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment