276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Shadows Between Us: A decadently romantic standalone fantasy novel from bestselling author and TikTok sensation Tricia Levenseller

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She finds herself struggling to keep him alive long enough for her to marry him–all the while trying to keep her heart intact.

Books - Tricia Levenseller Books - Tricia Levenseller

I felt as if the book was only skimming the top of what it could be; there was so much potential to get truly creative with the corrupt characters and the plot itself.There's nothing more disappointing than having unfulfilled expectations where an anticipated read is concerned, so I hope this aids in helping readers decide if this is the kind of book for them!

The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller | Pushkin Press

Everyone should hope I won't be holding anything at the moment this gets published because I'll be dropping everything to get my hands on this. But not only is she not the sole person seeking to murder the king, the Shadow King is also not so easy to kill, the shadows that encompass him being a mystery to most of the six kingdoms. And, once her elderly husband dies, she will have all the freedom, money, and safety she’s ever wanted. I own Daughter of the Pirate King but I haven’t read it yet, so I can’t speak to whether or not it’s got similar writing that could give you similar issues. I do worry about the sex positive thingm because as aro and ace I know how it’s usually turned against me and folks like me.But I loved that while she is sex-positive, she doesn’t share her friends for making their own choices. Black excels in creating a captivating faerie realm filled with treachery, power struggles, and complicated relationships.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment