276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Goddess Tarot Deck/Book Set

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whatever it is that you’re inquiring about, Danu gives her assurance that you’re in the process of becoming! It’s the goddess Kali [imagine me falling out of my chair] and she wants to be in the deck, but she has instructions for how she wants to look.

One Sunday in a coaching session, the amazing transformational coach Nancy Levin took me through an intimate process and the goddess Kali showed up, clear as a bell, in my meditation. Because of its versatile ability to cover several aspects of a situation in depth, the ten card Celtic Cross is a staple of tarot readings. The Greek goddess Nike asks you to be present to the beauty and richness discovered in your life so far. To inspire and empower you, we've gathered a hundred of our favorite quotes from our favorite books for this oracle. This divination deck of 55 cards has intricate pen-and-ink drawings, and is designed for 'guidance, epiphanies, and revelations'.

You will feel more hopeful about the future, and more confident that your needs – whether emotional or financial or both – will be met. An ageless beauty dressed in robes, she floats on a lotus and holds a vase filled with the sweet dew of compassion, which she sprinkles on sufferers’ heads using a sprig of willow. The energy of the Goddess Aphrodite arises as an invitation for you to fall in love with your life now and choose to look for the essence and expression of love all around you.

I only recommend pulling this card if you have an interest in working with the deity you have identified. The Goddess on the Go pack is a small deck of 33 uplifting paintings of women in motion and on the go, linked with a heart-centered affirmative phrase.We didn’t want this deck to represent traditional art, but rather to present the essence of these goddesses so everyone, regardless of where they come from, might recognize themselves in surprising ways. Right now, you have all the time in the world to reach the fullest potential of your intentions and desires. She is now revered as a Bodhisattva, a being who devotes her life to helping others achieve enlightenment.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment