276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tower T12031 Soup & Smoothie Maker with Intelligent Control System and Stainless Steel Jug and Blade, 1000W, 1.6 Litre, Stainless Steel

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This guide is regularly updated with new models that have been tried, tested and top-rated by BBC Good Food's reviews experts. With a chop and sauté function on top of four cold blending programs and four hot blending programs, this is a useful bit of kit. Ease of cleaning: Although we were open to hand-washing (most machines, because of their size and electric output are not dishwasher safe), we still kept an eye out for machines that made life easier when it came to washing-up. But before I jump in and share with you our amazing soup maker recipes, let me introduce you to the soup maker recipes ebook that was inspired by our readers.

Soup Makers | Creamy Soups | Tower Housewares

It’s the first time I’ve ever used or bought one and have been impressed with the quality and taste of the soup each time. This is Pat’s soup maker buttons, and it has hearty instead of chunky and a lot of other changes too. Though if you are looking for a machine for soup kettle recipes, the Morphy Richards one is your best.We listen out for the soup makers that are almost silent or that make loud blending noises during cooking. The water could have evaporated when in the soup maker and different soup makers do things slightly different so if you add another 25ml or 50ml of water depending if it is really really thick or just coats the back of the spoon. I get that my reasoning for a soup maker, is likely to be different to your own, but during our 9 years of soup maker machines, we have learnt so many great soup maker recipes, that we wanted to share with you. These soup makers work differently to blenders that will make soup using the friction of the spinning blades to heat the soup while blending, such as the NutriBullet Rx or Vitamix.

Tower Housewares Warranty | Guarantee | Tower Housewares

And with all soups made in less than 30 minutes, it’s a quick and easy cooking option after a busy day. You’ll discover all the key features in our guide below, followed by our picks of the best soup makers. If you have got a soup maker with a good blender such as the Ninja Soup Maker or the Cuisinart Soup Maker, then you can make a soup maker chicken liver pate or use it for jams and other similar foods. Instead of eating way more than you should on Christmas Day instead save some extras and have this soup the day after. The recipe booklet also offers inspiration for jam, chutney, risotto, smoothie, nut milk, curries and soups.

Discover our Vortx Airfrying technology today and see why over 1 million people have chosen our Airfryers. That said, if you’re looking for a soup maker that offers a little more than the most basic features, this is a good choice. It is an excellent product and very easy to use, a few members of staff have purchased their own for home use.

Best Soup Maker Recipes Recipe This | 29 Best Soup Maker Recipes

A good rule of thumb is to only use ingredients you’d be happy to eat raw or lightly cooked in a blade-friction soup maker, such as most vegetables, cooked meat and yoghurt.

Loading… RatingLet us know what you think about the Tower T12031 Soup Maker by leaving a product rating. It is so much fun and these pasta soup bowls are hearty, perfect as a winter warmer and you can also use dried pasta too. Designed to be quick and easy to use, the digital control panel has a countdown timer, 5 preset cooking functions, start, stop and pause buttons for full control over your cooking.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment