276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CASIO G-Shock FROGMAN GWF-A1000-1A2JF Solar Watch (Japan Domestic Genuine Products)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

No small feat from their humble beginnings as the inventor of a cigarette-holding ring in post-WWII Japan that allowed both hands to be kept free for work while continuing to smoke. I am wearing a g shock because the very reason that I don't want the fragility of mechanical watches AND I don't find the modern digital watches appealing at all.

data-background-images="{}" data-background-type="image" data-video-loop="true" data-video-play-only-visible="true" data-video-lazy-load="true" data-video-fallback-src="" data-element="inner" data-pb-style="M09OGLL">

EXCLUSIVELY available at G-SHOCK. Casio has been gradually adding new connected tech to its G-Shock range of watches, and is now doing the same to its Edifice range, too. Whatever your particular flavour, Casio has held a permanent place in a lot of our hearts for a lot of our lives. The whole reason I jumped back to G shock from my mechanical watches is that I am done with the fragility of analogs.Master of G is made up of G-Shocks designed for specific professional environments – the first was the 1985 DW-5500C, which was the first Mudman. For all the subterranean cave-dwellers in the audience, the module is rated to ±15 seconds per month when adjustment by time calibration signal or communication with a phone is not possible. The second hand moves forward or in reverse to indicate the status of dive time and surface interval measurements. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. Various applications and a continuous numbering make this release unique – collectors, listen closely.

It might all sound a little confusing, and it definitely took reading the manual to get my head around, but it’s all fairly intuitive once you get the hang of it. International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions. The titanium exudes a profound, powerful sense of presence, the assortment of multiple components gives the structure an impression of intricate beauty, and meticulous attention to detail extends to every facet of the componentry in the finishing.

A special construction keeps the MR-G logo, engraved on the crown, horizontally aligned when the crown is screw-locked. Carbon fiber reinforced resin is used for the case material, offering high strength and low absorbency.

In this mode, it counts hours and minutes up normally, but the second hand rotates counter-clockwise to indicate that you are in surface interval mode and not normal timekeeping mode. While a fully analog display might sound slightly cumbersome for a feature-packed dive watch, Casio’s Frogman models offer a number of tricks to facilitate their operation while underwater. To this day, the MR-G line is where you will find the latest and greatest in material sciences, metallurgy and technology under the G-SHOCK banner. The screw-down crown takes a little effort to loosen (don’t forget to screw it back up again, otherwise the watch won’t be water resistant), but it’s no problem to do so, even when the watch is on your wrist. This isn’t something I’d really want on the watch, but it’s a shame Casio doesn’t just add an accelerometer and step tracking to all its connected watches.Its unique asymmetrical design, screw-lock case back and distinctive diving frog character — which were so popular when FROGMAN came out back in 1993 — take the diver’s watch to a whole new level. An intricate combination of over 70 exterior components, the case includes an O-ring waterproof seal to deliver outstanding FROGMAN water resistance and special buffers to strengthen the shock-resistant structure. The thick fluoroelastomer band is secured on the watch by large pins through the carbon/resin case, and is itself resistant to water and dirt. Some sports G-Shocks can, for example any watch in GBD-100, GBD-200, GBA-800, GBA-900, GSW-H1000, GBD-H1000 series will count steps.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment