276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LUXHAUS Espresso Tamper - 49mm Calibrated Coffee Tamper for Espresso Machine with Spring Loaded 100% Flat Stainless Steel Base

£23.755£47.51Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. The Espro 3058F Calibrated Flat Tamper delivers a uniform pressure each time it is used, meaning it produces a consistent and seamless shot of espresso every time.

Espro 58mm Calibrated Flat Tamper – Whole Latte Love Espro 58mm Calibrated Flat Tamper – Whole Latte Love

The Feenm Calibrated Espresso Tamper is specially built to handle rigorous work; it can handle hundreds of cups of espressos daily without giving you something of less quality. The latest machine from them, though, the Bambino– the base level of the Bambino Plus, comes with a plastic tamper! Not everyone is a fan of a tamper with a stainless steel handle, that is why some homebrewers prefer a wooden handle for different reasons. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and Alternative Brewing will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence.For a given coffee and roasting method, what factors of the espresso making process affect the crema and in what way(s) do they affect it? Even though the tamper weighs a bit less than 1 pound, the calibration still lets you apply up to 30 pounds of pressure for a steady and even espresso extraction. This tamper is made of food-safe stainless steel, providing high stability and a comfortable grip for easy use. Reminds me of the bloke I've seen driving around in what appears to be a Bentley, which is actually a Chrysler. However, this can only work with smaller amounts and is not ideal if you want to make a great espresso.

MATOW

Whether you are an amateur user or a professional barista, this is one product that makes a great addition to your coffee collection. Tamping is the method a barista will use to take a loosely dosed amount of coffee grounds and turn them into a tightly compressed, evenly dispersed puck within the portafilter, where the water and coffee will come in contact when it’s brewing. Their coffee tampers are designed and manufactured in the UK using only the highest quality materials and precision engineering to deliver a superior experience.What I do believe however is that any WDT is better than none, for reducing the chances of channeling, and that while a two tooled approach might not actually be any better than one, I don't believe it can do any harm.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment