276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Trekmates Strap Gaiter

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

KC Pendragon wrote:I'm looking for replacement under boot straps for my Berghaus gaiters. Google search hasn't been much help and the Berghaus store doesn't recognise my search. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks The main body of the gaiter is constructed out of 15D eVENT fabric that provides waterproof and breathable protection. This gaiter is claimed to last most users one full thru-hike, and although durability is evident, this wouldn’t be my first choice for maintained trails or for trail running. The taller height did provide respite on days traveling through dense overgrowth, rain, and deep mud. However, in our experience, the top elastic circled the widest part of the calf in a way that became uncomfortable with long periods of use. As such, this is a great lightweight option for hikers traveling shorter distances, possibly with pants, and are looking for a gaiter that can be easily used with boots or low shoes. Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Hiking Gaiters Footwear I love my low gaiters but I don’t love replacing the instep string/strap every 100 miles. I recall someone saying that they put the string around the heel of the shoe, but has anyone found other answers?

Trekmates Reinforced Replacement Walking Gaiter Straps - (10

Feet: Use a ruler or tape measure to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe) Be sure to measure both feet.Try using bungee cord for the string, but thread it through heavy plastic electrical sleeving or even heavy heatshrink tubing. This usually works wonders. According to http://forums.outdoorsmagic.com/showthread.php/56612-Gaiters Berghaus say that you can get them from Tundra http://www.tundra-repairs.co.uk. If you fail to return a product to us, we may make arrangements to have the product collected from you. The cost of this collection will be passed on to you.

Gaiters | Walking Gaiters | Blacks Gaiters | Walking Gaiters | Blacks

Delivered Monday to Saturday 8am-8pm, excluding bank holidays. Once despatched you will receive updates from the courier. My hiking partner and I tested six gaiters of various styles in the rugged wilderness of Northern New York. I’m surprised to say we preferred gaiters that can be taken on and off while leaving your shoes or boots on. This way there’s no extra step to remember before putting shoes on, the gaiters are easier to handle while muddy or wet, and there’s no need for a heel attachment point. Keep in mind that gaiters with instep straps, zippers, or Velcro do present a durability issue for extended periods of use. Any proper gear closet should include at least one pair of hiking gaiters. Felipe learns how to support Erik and be his eyes on tough multi-pitch routes throughout Wyoming, Co...SNAKE GAITERS are simple, tough and do the job. Manufactured from quality materials at a great price, they are ideal for students, with a shorter length that still gives great protection. Clever ideas all around. I also enjoy that most of these solutions would probably solve my other gaiter-related pet peeve; the nylon accessory cord I have been using accumulates so much snow and ice that I have avoided using my lows altogether in the winter. The Velcro fitted on these is the hook bit (the rough side), not the soft fluffy bit. They are what is fitted to the Rab Latok Alpine and similar Rab Gaiters, and probably not suitable for much else.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment