276°
Posted 20 hours ago

RevitaLash Advanced Eyebrow Conditioner, 3 ml

£22.475£44.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Simply apply the product once a day (either morning or night) for longer, stronger and all-round bushier brows – and we loved the results we saw after just four weeks of use. Admittedly, it’s expensive – but you’ll love it. Even though I have naturally dark hair, as my brow hairs are so fine they look quite light in color and sort of blend in with my face.

If you find that the results are too subtle for your situation, you might want to pair a brow serum with something a little stronger. " Minoxidil or Rogaine can help with brow growth," Washington, D.C.–based dermatologist Sarika Snell says. "It promotes the anagen growth phase of the hair follicle. I tell patients to use it once per day and wash their hands with soap and water after applying it, so they don't grow hair anywhere else on their face." For even more brow-growing power, you can ask your doctor for a prescription to Latisse, the gold standard of hair-regrowth treatments.RevitaBrow® BioPeptin Complex®, peptides, and botanicals saturate eyebrows with moisture, keeping them soft, luxurious, and healthy-looking.

If you’re looking for a product that will spur hair growth in your brows and lashes, you’ll love Hairburst’s clinically proven, hormone-free formula. The double act of red clover extract and biomimetic peptide helps to reduce hair loss by inhibiting DHT while anchoring proteins for ridiculous hair growth.Swertia Japonica & Panax Ginseng - Plant extracts high in antioxidants and Vitamin B help protect, nutrify, and revitalise. To confirm, I didn’t use any additional beauty products for brows, and have not had my brows tinted for at least the past year. RevitaBrow before and after photos without makeup Stopping the use of RevitaBrow® Eyebrow Conditioner will see your eyebrows return to their natural condition. For best results, use consistently. Be sure to let RevitaBrow dry before applying any daily facial products. Highly concentrated formula, a small amount per application is all that is needed. There is no added benefit to using RevitaBrow Advanced more than once per day. The 3ml tube of RevitaBrow lasted me a long time as you only need such a small amount to cover your entire brow area on both sides.

Conditioning of the eyebrows reduces the appearance of environmental and chemical stress on the eyebrows. Applying RevitaBrow® Eyebrow Conditioner promotes the attractiveness of natural eyebrows. BioPeptin Complex- Biotin, green tea extract rich in panthenol, peptides, and lipids help condition and strengthen brows while defending from breakage and brittleness. A physician-developed eyebrow conditioner, RevitaBrow claims to condition and strengthen brow hairs with its unique blend of peptides, lipids, biotin, and green tea extract. You might balk at the price, but if dramatic growth is what you’re after, then RevitaBrow Eyebrow Serum is king of the eyebrow growth serums. The award-winning formula is a favourite among celebrities and beauty editors as a result of the world-class BioPeptin complex that helps to saturate each hair with moisture and stimulate growth. I can’t vouch for the growth of new hairs to make sparse eyebrows a thing of the past but I can say that the RevitaBrow Advanced Eyebrow Conditioner gives real results.

Looking to add some oomph to sparse eyebrows? The best eyebrow growth serums won’t disappoint

Due to hair’s natural growth cycle, it will take at least four weeks to notice any real changes and around 12 weeks to see significant hair growth. It’s important to be consistent with application, using the product daily. Beautifully shaped eyebrows are easier to achieve than ever before with the help of Revitabrow Advanced Eyebrow Conditioner. Utilising the power of peptides and botanicals for strengthening, conditioning and nourishing. As RevitaBrow say, if you stop using the product your brows will gradually return to their initial look. I applied the RevitaBrow serum as directed at night to dry eyebrows, using the doe-foot applicator that comes in the tube.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment