276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bas Rutten, Official O2 Respirator Breathing Lung Trainer

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Doing more cardio helps of course but I could not help shake the feeling that there was something wrong with me, that for all the effort I put into the cardio I should be performing better than I was.

From yoga to working with free divers and Russian breathing exercises, I was left feeling that I would never regain ability to take the fight into the later rounds.Adjustable Resistance: Customize your training experience with adjustable resistance levels, allowing you to gradually challenge and strengthen your breathing muscles. Whether you're an athlete, a wellness enthusiast, or simply seeking better breathing, the O2 Trainer is your pathway to greater oxygen intake and improved lung capacity. Whether you're running, weight lifting, or rock climbing, the O2 Trainer will train your lungs and body to perform at high levels with less oxygen, and teach them to maximize every breath.

Whether you’re running, weight lifting, rock climbing, scuba diving or playing a wind instrument, the O2 Trainer will train your lungs and body to perform at higher levels with less oxygen, and teach you to maximize every breath. Benefits of the O2 trainer is that by training regularly, you will improve your blood circulation so that nutrients are transported to tissue more efficiently for better muscle nourishment and enhanced joint flexibility. The smaller the air intake hole, the harder your lungs need to work to pull air in, strengthening and condition the diaphragm muscles. But I love Bas' personality and have laughed many times at his crazy Youtube videos so I figured I would trust him and give this thing a try. Red blood cell concentration increases, maximum cardiac output decreases, the volume of air ventilation in muscles improves… all from a fitness breathing mask that reduces in-workout stress and anxiety.I crossed paths with Pancrase and UFC Champion Bas Rutten a few years back when he was cornering for epic brawler Kimbo Slice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment