276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ThermoCafé Stainless Steel Flask, Multi-colour, 1.0 L

£7.205£14.41Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After crushing my father's old Thermos with a spectacular bum-over-head slip coming down Dumgoyne, I bought him a MW flask as a replacement that promised to keep stuff hot for 10 hours (he was in latter stages of cancer and I knew he would never use it in anger). Gave it it's first try out on a cold, wet trip up Ben Vorlich and was swearily disappointed to find that my coffee was cold after a couple of hours! At that point, I decided I'd had enough of 'buy cheap,buy twice', and bought one of these Stanley flasks.

Made in Australia this Decor 1 Litre flask has been made in olive to suit military use and is exclusively available through Platatac and its retailers. It has been utterly brilliant. It keeps my coffee roasting hot, even on a trip up Narnain and Ime on a snowy day when wind chill was (apparently) making it feel like -20c! A tough, durable flask that's been serving hot and cold drinks since 1913. Stanley's Classic Flask1.0L is adouble wall stainless steel flask with unbreakable vacuum insulation can keep your drinks warm for hours.

Delivered Monday to Saturday 8am-8pm, excluding bank holidays. Once despatched you will receive updates from the courier.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment