276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cuisinart CBK-110P1 Bread Maker, Stainless Steel, New Compact Automatic

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She’s tested everything from toasters to oil infusion machines, and as an avid baker, she loves trying out any gadgets that promise to make her creations more delicious or easier to bake. I'm a bread machine junkie, having owned/tried numerous brands: Oster, WestBend, Hamilton Beach, Panasonic, Zojirushi, Breadman, Dash, DAK, Nictemaw, and now this Cuisinart. Choose from different crust colors, loaf sizes, and more than 100 bread, dough, cake, and jam combinations.

With a few simple tweaks, making a yummy gluten-free loaf of bread in the Cuisinart Bread Maker is very easy! Even if your machine doesn't have such a setting, you can just unplug it once you can hear and see that the kneading is done. I always soak my pan with the paddle inside for easier removal, but this still requires a bit more wiggling than most other machines.There’s a reason why Cuisinart’s recipe booklet has a photo of a raisin loaf on its cover—this machine is capable of handling mix-ins well, with loaves that are well developed even with fruits added. Today, we have millions of users a month from around the world, and assess more than 1,000 products a year. It was absolutely delicious with some butter as a mid-morning snack, and I’d happily make this recipe again. The automatic nut and seed dispenser adds the right amount of extra ingredients at just the right time and with an auto start timer this means your recipes can be ready when you are. All of their products are rooted in the company’s goal to make life easier and help you ‘savour the good life’.

If you need to let your dough rise longer, or take the bread out of the oven sooner, or bake your bread in a non-bread-machine shape, it's not a problem if you're not using the machine. However, the bread came out really dense, and there were clumps of ingredients that didn’t get mixed enough. While I found that the Cuisinart Compact Automatic Bread Maker wasn’t as customizable as my overall winning pick, the Zojirushi Virtuoso Plus, once you get into a rhythm of making a certain kind of bread over and over, you can adapt the recipe to suit your taste buds. In addition to how well each loaf turned out, I took note of my overall experience, the ease of use and the look and feel of the machines, including the countertop space they took up, design details (like collapsible paddles and a handy beeping function) and the ability to customize loaves to suit dietary needs. After hearing a lot of my chatter about the Cuisinart Gluten-Free Bread Maker (with special gluten-free setting), I decided to give it a try myself.

With a convenient 13-hour delay-start timer, that wonderful aroma of just-baked bread can be waiting for you when you wake up.

Gluten-free baking is notoriously finicky, so having just the right amount of flour is very important. I'm the author of two bestselling cookbooks for kids that are chock full of recipes everyone in your family will love. I did not find that it moved all over the place possibly on the floor while in use actually very stable. The Cuisinart Compact Automatic Bread Maker is marketed as a compact bread machine and lives up to its title: It’s slim enough to sit on countertops without hogging up too much space, and while it’s tall, it comfortably slides underneath most cabinets. It’s perfect for anyone who doesn’t have a whole lot of countertop space, although it does take up vertical space if you plan on storing it in a cabinet.The directions note that you should seal up the edges to prevent the filling from falling out, but again, that didn’t go according to plan. The first is that I should have been monitoring the dough wetness during the machine's kneading, and adding small amounts of flour or water depending on how wet or dry the dough looked.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment