276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kevin Bridges Live: A Whole Different Story [DVD] [2015]

£0.925£1.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have seen all 3 of his stand up comedies and if memory serves me correctly, this one is my favourite of the lot. October marks a momentous chapter in Kevin’s career with his hotly anticipated autobiography We Need To Talk About… being released through Penguin Books followed by a book-signing tour of the UK. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Products shown, tagged or featured on YouTube by creators are sold by merchants and are subject to merchant's terms and conditions.

Kevin Bridges is in a league of his own at the SSE Hydro in front of 12,000 fans with his latest stand-up show. Somente após este período é que será cobrado automaticamente o valor da mensalidade, utilizando o método de pagamento cadastrado.Having read some of the earlier reviews I'll say that some of his references are a bit hard to get, but it doesn't effect the overall show. com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646). Synopsis: Scotland’s biggest export, Kevin Bridges, dubbed as “brilliant” by one of his comedy idols, Billy Connolly has had an astonishing rise to success. KEVIN BRIDGES is in a league of his own as he blows the roof off the SSE Hydro in front of 12,000 fans with his brand new show A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY. To finish an incredible year off Kevin will be performing his first solo show in Dubai this December.

Kevin Bridges is a comedian who doesn't seem to have been around for that long, either that or I just discovered his shows later on! A Audible é um serviço de entretenimento em áudio que oferece aos assinantes acesso ilimitado a mais de 100 mil audiolivros, além da possibilidade de adquirir um catálogo adicional de mais de 300 mil títulos de audiolivros com desconto.Durante o período de teste, é possível usufruir de todos os benefícios da assinatura de maneira gratuita. Synopsis: Live stand-up prerformance by Scottish comedian Kevin Bridges, recorded at the SSE Hydro in Glasgow in October, 2015. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). However, seller responded quickly and professionally and apologised for this inconvenience and issued a refund and said I could keep the item.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment