276°
Posted 20 hours ago

One Piece Box Set Volume 1: Volumes 1-23 with Premium (One Piece Box Sets)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In early 2011, the Fifteenth and Sixteenth Logs were issued, compiling the Thriller Bark Saga. Roughly eighteen months later, these were succeeded by the Seventeenth through Twentieth Logs, which compiled the Summit War Saga and completed the manga's pre-timeskip material. Subsequently, the series went on hiatus for nearly five years. If you can't find the used manga that you want, you can always buy it from a used bookstore online. For example, did you know that Better World Books has a Comics & Manga section? Near the end of 2009, a third series—this time bimonthly—was issued to coincide with the premiere of One Piece Film: Strong World. This series focused solely on re-releasing the first ten Logs, with no new materials besides updated advertisements. The Eleventh through Fourteenth Logs were released in mid-2009 (as part of the second series), compiling the Water 7 Saga. After this (and the third series), production lowered as a whole, with only a few scattered re-releases of previous Logs and singular releases of new ones. Whether you have a large or small manga collection, you want to be able to show it off. Keeping your collection in storage bins doesn't give you a chance to put your manga on display.

One Piece Series | Waterstones

If you already have a bookshelf, consider reserving a large portion of it for your manga collection—and if you don't have a bookshelf, you might want to get one.From 2010 on, VIZ Media has offered a quasi-substitute in the form of Omnibus editions. These compile three tankōbon volumes into one—matching the typical Complete Collection in length—but are otherwise identical to the tankōbon, sharing none of the Complete Collections' features or formatting. Buying boxed sets of manga boxed, new or used, can also help you save a good amount of cash. When sold in a set, manga is sometimes sold at a cheaper price than if you were to buy each individually.

One Piece Box Set Volume 1: Volumes 1-23 with Premium (One

It would also be interesting if I focus on Revolutionary Army, mainly Dragon. Why do they intend to make a revolution? With what belief? How did they meet? The story about Luffy's birth would be interesting. Many of those stories would be serious.

I have to mention Law. Actually it's not too much to say that all Supernovas have more highlight scenes than I imagined. I created Supernovas right before the chapter where they got introduced. None of them existed in my plot notebooks before that chapter. I was in desperate situation, worrying, "At this rate, Sabaody arc will not be interesting enough." Then, inspiration for 9 Supernovas came to my mind unconsciously. I should have reduced the number of Supernovas since they were too many, but after all, I made all of them appear in manga!! I'm really surprised they survive till now since I thought about half of them would drop out of tough New World already. I imagined Kid would become an important character, but...Law!! I didn't imagine he would become such an important character. Weekly serialization is a wonderland. The First Log was issued in early 2005 (shortly after Shueisha's report that One Piece had sold 100 million tankōbon volumes faster than any previous manga). After a period of time to gauge interest, the Second through Seventh Logs were released as a monthly series, covering the storyline up through the Arabasta Saga.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment