276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GAY FOOT WORSHIP BUNDLE: 3 First Time Gay Stories Collection

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She would push her right foot up against my nose covering it completely with the ball of her foot and toes, while pushing the left foot into my mouth telling me to keep licking between her toes.

We can completely understand why Dev would love it – KC‘s feet are amazing and his socks smell so wonderfully musky and sweaty. KC is a tall, tattooed young stud that came to us without much appreciation for feet–he didn’t see what the fuss was about. In case you haven’t forgotten buddy,” he said, I sometimes wear my Adidas Sambas without the socks, so they really stink. I know every straight guy is gonna have a different answer but I’ve worshipped two of my friends(one is a former friend and they both consented) and one liked it where the other didn’t, but let me do it because he knew I liked it. I could feel the dirtiest, smelliest part of his sock- the orange-yellowish stained tip of his soaked Adidas aggressively braise the underside of my nose.Maybe you'll start by licking the soles of My shoes before taking them off and then fill your lungs with the heavy MAN-SCENT of My socks. When you've finished the cleaning, I will have some fun by shoving My FEET as deep as possible into your faggot cunt throat. But one drunken night about 6 years ago I ended up home pretty early and thought fuck it so sent him a message saying that I'd like to give him a foot massage if he'd be down for it. This is why some therapists prescribe “body worship” as a form of intimacy counseling with troubled couples.

You may of course be allowed to admire it and even get the privilege of cleaning Mysweaty armpitsandFEETwith your tongue. I has a shirt and tie on as I stared at this guy who looked like he was several feet taller than me.

Every now and then I would really struggle and try to get up, but it would be met with all of them just holding me down tighter. I strongly believe thatreal cash slavesfeel thenatural needto tribute a superior like Myself but also to show ME true devotion, commitment and loyalty. Fast forward the present and I must have worshipped in give or take 1000+ male foot worshiping sessions, with maybe a little under 50% of these being repeat meet ups that I have worshiped these men's feet.

This is a community solely (pun intended) for stories and experiences, real or fictional, about men worshiping the feet of goddesses. Even when he took off his huge cleats in the locker room, and people felt the compulsion to hold their nose, no one would ever dare to complain about his intensely sweaty foot odor. Matt was a big dude, about 6 8’’ and he had these long white Adidas soccer socks he loved to wear to pretty much every practice. The once white sock was now discolored a deep orange, stained as usual with his toe prints on the bottom.

Of course, the careful and less experienced slaves want ME to go gently, and I respect that by keeping the financial damage limited.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment