276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tokyo Ghoul Anime Kaneki Ken Cosplay Mask

£6.995£13.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Yamori saw Kaneki as a good "toy" for his hobby of torturing. [18] He saw him as a weak morally-guided boy and made use of his powerful regenerative ability to satisfy his sadistic pleasures. Ironically, Yamori, who initially believed he had weakened Kaneki, was then overpowered and defeated by him, being the catalyst for his transformation.

Tokyo Ghoul Masks - Etsy UK Tokyo Ghoul Masks - Etsy UK

When Kaneki defects from the CCG and forms Goat, Tsukiyama joins him at his side as his best friend and right-hand man. Tsukiyama is both the financial benefactor of Goat as well as one of Kaneki's most trusted advisors. He was responsible for helping Goat defend Tokyo from the Clowns as well as providing the materials necessary to rescue Kaneki from Dragon. He was one of the only individuals who cared about Kaneki's happiness in the vast organization of Goat, him bringing up how unhappy Kaneki must have been as Dragon, as he was unable to read, enjoy coffee, or hold his child in that state. Touka, after Kaneki's position in the Dragon was revealed, risked her life by clawing into the surface of Dragon, and after an intense struggle, recovered him from Dragon's body. The two embraced after Kaneki awoke in a hospital. During the epilogue, both happily continue their marriage, taking care of their daughter Ichika, with another child on the way. During his torture at the hands of Yamori, this construct takes the form of Rize Kamishiro. She taunts him for his weakness and shows memories from his past with his mother, forcing out his anger towards her for not being able to refuse her sister. Through these memories, she gradually convinces Kaneki to abandon his previous ideology of being the one who gets hurt instead of others. By accepting "Rize," Kaneki embraces a more brutal view of the world and accepts his ghoul powers.Four years later, Kaneki still has not forgotten his last meeting and talk with the manager, hinting at the importance Yoshimura held for him as an individual. He even remembers Yoshimura's last wish, even though he sees no reason to fulfill it whatsoever.

Ken Kaneki | Tokyo Ghoul Wiki | Fandom Ken Kaneki | Tokyo Ghoul Wiki | Fandom

As Haise Sasaki, they had a close bond as teacher and student. Haise highly respected and admired Arima to the point he felt that it would be impossible for him to ever surpass his teacher. Akira suggested that Arima had a parental love for him, indicating the especially strong bond between them. This was later confirmed, with Sasaki even referring to Arima as his "father" — the person who saved him and helped him create a new life. They shared a love of reading, resulting in their loaning books between each other. Sasaki also inherited a quinque which Arima used as a teenager, Yukimura 1/3. As Ken Kaneki, Kaneki does not know of Juuzou. Juuzou however, apparently knew by instinct that the Eyepatch ghoul was the same person as Kaneki even though by that time Kaneki's hair had already turned white, along with the fact that he was donning his mask and Juuzou was observing him on ground running whilst on top of an Aogiri building. This is evidenced by when Juuzou sees him and attempts to remember his name (failing to do so though, as he only remembers that the name starts with a "K") while dragging Yamori's body around. To himself: "Mother, mother, heey~ I'm distorted. Me? Me? Mememe. Because I'm going to protect everyone..." [59] While Dragon runs rampant throughout Tokyo, Kaneki remains comatose within its recesses. In his mind, he finds himself in a shrine surrounded by an endless ocean. Upon diving in, he finds the bodies of his victims drowning beneath the waves. As he surfaces, he's greeted by "Rize", who asks him if he remembers the first time they met. While Kaneki doesn't regret meeting Rize as he's met many friends along the way, "Rize" states that she hates him as she'd never be reduced to her current state if she'd never met Kaneki at Anteiku. As he's being pulled out of Dragon, his mental world begins to collapse, and Kaneki leaves declaring that he'll try to bear the weight of his sins. They had a hostile relationship in the past due to Kurona and Nashiro's devotion to Kanou, and had clashed on several occasions. However, they formed a team after Rushima's Operation, with Kurona following Kaneki as her leader. Kaneki did show a certain amount of affection for Kurona while they were infiltrating one of CCG's labs to save Akira. [26] Seidou TakizawaTo himself: "In exchange for the pleasure of living as a person that ghouls can have... we receive this instead. We're overwhelmed by our appetites. I understand the feeling of sinking into pleasure. In some ways, it's only natural that... some ghouls like Rize-san exist. However... I'm not going to lose sight of myself. That's my way of fighting." [28] When reduced to only his body and head after being beaten by Juuzou and Abara, Kaneki once again retreats into the inner recesses of his mind. His different personalities convene and discuss what went wrong and what they should've done. Eventually, his many personalities begin to argue and the situation erupts into chaos before they all realize that they have one thing in common; they need to save Touka. Upon this realization, Kaneki asks himself under the guise of his various selves if he's willing to cross the line of killing humans and children. In response, he declares that he will, and that he'll "press forward, like a centipede".

Tokyo Ghoul Ken Kaneki Mask - Etsy

Hide's" advice made Sasaki realize that his mental constructs of "Rize" and "Hide" were all just manifestations of his inner desires and thoughts. Sasaki believed that Hide would stop him if he went beyond his own boundaries, causing Sasaki to deduce that once he began to think this way, he began to desire to live again. The next time he encounters this alternate self is at V14, after being mortally wounded by Arima. Within his mind, he encounters a child version of himself that he feels the desire to protect. As he comes to accept his failings and similarities to his mother, this self transforms into a version of Kaneki as he existed at the beginning of the series. This more innocent Kaneki accepts him and thanks him for all that he has done to protect them. The two vanish together, resolving to "sleep" for a while. Upon their reunion after Amon's rescue from the CCG, Kaneki and Amon share an amicable relationship, the two being kindred spirits.Uta helped him in making his mask. Seeing Kaneki as one of his valued customers, Uta aided Anteiku in rescuing Kaneki from Aogiri Tree. He is fond of Kaneki, and shares both advice and stories of his past with him. Despite Uta's hedonistic nature, along with implications that he enjoyed Kaneki's suffering, he does care about Kaneki. Uta mentions that during their "encounter" in the Auction Raid, he noticed that he has not changed and that he is still a valued customer of his. After Akira's recovery, their relationship changed a bit as when she discovers that not only did Kaneki defect, but he was also responsible for Arima's death. Despite this, the two still remain friends and Akira was happy when she saw Kaneki awaken.

Kaneki Ken Tokyo Ghoul Face Masks for Sale | Redbubble Kaneki Ken Tokyo Ghoul Face Masks for Sale | Redbubble

Akira served as his mentor, responsible for training him in the field and helping shape him as an investigator. He has great respect for her, and over the years of working together they have established a strong friendship. When out of the office, he enjoys teasing her with his puns and she responds to them with playful annoyance. However, as his superior she can be harsh to the point of giving him a "Mado Punch" to the stomach to correct his behavior. She warns him that he is too naive, and that his showing mercy towards ghouls will result in his downfall. As her subordinate, he works hard to meet her expectations and describes her as an excellent superior. She is also shown to be someone charged with keeping him under control, as he requests that she be notified prior to using his powers. Because of this, he jokingly refers to her as his "mother," something she does not seem to appreciate much. Ayumu Hogi • Hairu Ihei † • Hidenori Tateshima • Hirokazu Tainaka • Juuji Isoyama • Keijin Nakarai • Kenta Isai • Kuramoto Itou • Kureo Mado † • Naoto Hayashimura • Niharu † • Nobu Shimoguchi † • Ryouta Ooshiba † • Yanagi • Yukio Kurodawara † • Yusa Arima To himself (internally): "I want to be a bridge, telling ghouls how people feel and letting people know what ghouls think and feel. Because there's nothing but hatred between the two groups now, but if each had an understanding of the other, I think that could change. Even if my presence is unwanted, I still want to be involved with both humans and ghouls." [62] Kaneki never actually ate Yamori. He only ate his Kagune and left him for dead, thus allowing Juuzou Suzuya to recover the dying body of Yamori and to make a Quinque of it.To Nishiki (about human and ghoul relations): "I know... there are ghouls who only see humans as targets to be preyed upon — and on the other hand, there are humans who have decided that ghouls are only inhuman monsters... But I don't think either of those are correct. I think what's necessary is the 'right distance.' Instead of mutually tramping on each others' existence we should just respect each other a little more." [58] After regaining his memories, in sharp contrast to his previously gentle personality, Sasaki became colder and much more violent. He fought with more brutal force and was willing to put Tsukiyama's life at risk, despite already remembering his old acquaintance. He did, however, ensure that Kanae would rescue Tsukiyama before throwing the ghoul off the building. He displayed his cold nature to Urie when the latter blamed him for Shirazu's death, calmly telling him that it was his fault as he was the one fighting beside Shirazu. He then mourned together with Mutsuki and Saiko, showing that despite his cold demeanor, he still felt sad about Shirazu's death. In Tokyo Ghoul, though their interactions were minimal, Hori will always bring information to him at Tsukiyama's request. He described her as a reliable person. To himself: "If, lets say, you were to write a story with me as the main character, it would certainly be a tragedy. No. Everyone’s the same, in fact. He’s the main character of his novel, and she’s the main character of her movie. All those that walk this earth are the main characters of their own tragedies. All steal, and from all, something is stolen. We can’t help it. That’s who we are. Steal, and be stolen. Imprison, and be imprisoned. Follow, and be followed. Do, and be done. Affirm and negate over and over. We fight ceaselessly to save ourselves from loss. And yet the people and places we love will one day surely be lost. We will all surely be forgotten. Life is sad. Empty. But, despite knowing we will one day be bereft, despite knowing we will one day disappear, we still strive in wretched ways. We still wish to be beautiful. And I consider. “Which one?” I choose. “This one.” Forever choosing, forever being chosen. Nothing more. Nothing less." [70]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment