276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Life as a Teenage Robot: Complete Seasons 1-3

£18.88£37.76Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Being skilled in robotics, Sheldon has created gadgets and modifications for Jenny, usually very unnecessarily bulky and extravagant, as well as doing minor repair work. Brad is outgoing and adventurous, and is the first human friend Jenny makes, while Tuck is Brad's rambunctious younger brother who usually tags along on adventures. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Scorned by Tremorton after ruining the town's 300th-anniversary celebrations during a fight with Vexus, Jenny gets fed up with being unappreciated by humans and soon finds herself in Cluster Prime, the capital of Vexus' empire.

Each episode on the Blu-ray version will either be upconverted from standard-definition to high-definition (similar to the Blu-ray release of Avatar: The Last Airbender) or converted to film and fully remastered in HD.My Life as a Teenage Robot is an American animated superhero science fantasy television series created by Rob Renzetti. Jenny wakes to find herself trapped in a mysterious place, where laser guns and other mechanisms meet her every move, and the only company she has is Killgore. Jenny takes the Silver Shell to the Sadie Hawkins school dance, and Sheldon hopes that he can impress Jenny enough to reveal his identity to her. With Misty hanging in Tremorton and doing her part in keeping the town safe (though not for free), Jenny leaves the super heroics to her and starts to slack off. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Jenny seems more than excited to join, but finds herself ignoring her other friends in favor of a group of heroes that are mostly prejudiced against "normal people". Like Mother, Like Daughter: The Journey of Jenny Wakeman and Brian O’Conner (HD, 1 hour) - The filmmakers, including Vin Diesel, discuss the film's plot, its place in Janice Kawaye and Cody Walker’s voice acting, and the picture's overreaching theme. Noreen Wakeman five years prior to the series, along with her half-done prototype predecessor sisters colored blue, green and violet. Though she was designed to be Earth's protector armed to the teeth with a wide range of weapons, devices and transformations, she desires to live the life of a normal teenager and often makes this covet quite apparent to her friends.

It's also revealed that Vexus has made Jenny out to be a villain because of her constant refusals to join, branding her responsible for destroying the missing components that allow robots to transform, while they are truly hidden by Vexus, to control the population. Viewer approval ratings led to the commissioning of a half-hour series, which premiered on August 1, 2003; after airing its first two seasons, the series was cancelled on October 17, 2005.

Unless you have a region free DVD player or a device that can play multi regions, they will not likely play for you. Jenny has been invited to her handsome classmate Don Prima's latest party, and she has gotten a tune-up and a new paint job just for the occasion. Victim of Fashion" was the first episode produced for the season, and "Escape from Cluster Prime" was the last. Jenny was featured as a playable character in the PlayStation 2/ Wii and Nintendo DS versions of Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots with Janice Kawaye reprising her role as the character [22] Jenny also appears as a playable character in the mobile game Nickelodeon Super Brawl Universe, the fighting game Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl and its sequel, [23] and the kart racing game Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: Slime Speedway alongside Vexus as a Chief power up, with Kawaye reprising her role in the latter three games.No matter how hard I try and which way I put them, the case has trouble keeping some of the DVDs in place so you gotta be careful when opening it up otherwise some of those discs could fall right onto the floor.

com's CreateSpace, the set will contain new bonus features with the cast and crew of My Life as a Teenage Robot.She uses this to her advantage, however, to make peace with a Japanese creature that grows with and is hurt by water. com will be discontinued on June 4, 2021, My Life as a Teenage Robot has season 1-3 and 39 episodes Paramount Home Entertainment And Nickelodeon Home Entertainment To Release My Life as a Teenage Robot: The Complete Series On (DVD) With A Box Set Nickelodeon Should Give The Rights To Paramount Home Entertainment Of This DVD.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment