276°
Posted 20 hours ago

240ml GlitterBug UV Potion for Hand Hygiene Training

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

W ten sposób powstał materiał na „Dust” – nagrany na analogowych syntezatorach w berlińskim studiu artysty. Already named as Zane Lowe’s Hottest Record, the album’s lead single ‘Greek Tragedy’ was accompanied by a darkly compelling video in which one young fan takes her obsession with the band to disturbing extremes. This June has been something of a short, hard kick in the face for all those who say there is no good new music out there, with so many great new albums that it‘s hard to know where to begin. Where Gold Panda’s record shimmers in representation of the present day, the clarity of his samples conveying the constant desire for material newness, Glitterbug’s Dust pulls downwards as it looks to the past and the ghosts of what might have been. You sit in the studio for a year or more writing an album, then you wait for the mastering, graphics and final product to be printed – during this long period, all the feedback one gets is from the label, a few close friends and collaborators, but it’s impossible to get a sense of how it will be received.

Just imagine the multitude of memories of all humans that once lived in one building, street, city, and try to put that on top of present life. Apparition” is an odd and funny track; maybe even a little bit sinister with its menacing rhythms and ghostly bells. For the breath-taking Dust, his latest album, Rohmann has removed himself – and his music – a step further. The uniquely composed Dust seems to capture what is only witnessed by the human eye on a bright day and which is otherwise invisible to the naked orb: the tiny molecules of dust dotted in the air, hanging in suspension, swirling on an invisible currents of oxygen.

My reference near fields are the good ol’ BBC designed LS3/5a’s, that I have both at home and in the studio, which makes A/B-ing and taking music to different environments a lot easier. The mix spans across quite a few musical directions – it combines friendly ambient (Ezekiel Honig, Colleen) with abyssal experimental music (Biblo, Why Sheep? Instead of using a number of producers, as they did with their previous two releases, the Wombats recorded most of the tracks at the studio of Mark Crew, who can be credited with fast-tracking Bastille into U.

I actually don’t work with sampling a lot, but in an indirect sense, all this music has travelled with me and influences me, even when I am not aware of it.

Stricken by cancer as a child, the first seven to eight years of his life were soundtracked by the dull bleeps of hospital machinery, and left behind memories filled with the sterile smell of hospital linen, intrusive tubes and needles, and a constant, persistent cycle of sorrow, as those in the beds around him gradually disappeared one by one. The original version of Glitterbugs ‘Far Far Light’ settles in a rather solemn mood, presenting the listener with deep bass lines, wet reverbs and sparse arpeggios. I’m flattered and deeply touched by the wonderful words that the dear people of The 405 Magazine found about Dust.

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and Your California Privacy Rights.That became the main inspiration for most of the songs, this false world that I’d created for myself,” he explains. Seemingly capable of squeezing every ounce of humanity and emotion from even the coldest of machines ›Dust‹ sees Glitterbug establish himself as one of the top electronic producers around right now.

It’s a bit like drifting in a landfill of stories, all piled into undiluted frequencies, gentle, floating, growing, collecting, expanding, like a canvas of memories erasing itself, and thus the perfect piece to close the album.There is a high level of detail, in the production, and it works to create a cohesive environment, to cast a spell and place you under it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment