276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Banger - LGBT - Liberty Guns Beer Tits Motivational Inspirational Office Gym Wall Dorm Decor Design on a 3X5 Feet Flag with 2 Grommets for Easy Outdoor Hanging. Authentic BANGER FLAG

£10.995£21.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Verb. To help motivate, assist in promoting action. E.g."I think we need to bump start the project with an ideas session." Noun. A red hot fragment of cannabis that occasionally fall from lit cannabis cigarettes. Cf. 'blimp'. Verb. To ruin, damage, break. E.g."If I find out it was you that buggered my DVD player, then you can forget borrowing money from us to go on holiday." Noun. Of males, getting one's brown wings denotes having had anal sex with someone. A play on the RAF expression earn one's wings. Brown is a commonly used term for things anal or of that part of the anatomy. Usually heard in phrases such as earn/get one's brown wings. Noun. 1. Another name for burning cannabis fragments. See 'blimps' for a fuller explanation. Variations include bombies and bombers.

Noun. A person. From body. E.g."So this bod comes up to me and accuses me of staring at his girlfriend." {Informal} Noun. 1. An excessive bout of drinking, but more recently also inclusive of a drug taking spree. [Orig. U.S.] To make matters worse, other videos started surfacing, ones that weren’t of me but of girls that looked enough like me that it was believable. They were much more explicit than mine, but because they were grouped in with the first video, people thought nothing of believing they were me, too. There was no way I could come out and say, “ This video is real, but these aren’t,” so my only choice was to deny, deny, deny. Little do they realize we’re hopeful, not concerned! But don’t despair, there is reason for hope: according to Grow Breasts Naturally, “some women have reported feeling tingling and/or fullness in their breasts the morning after drinking beer.”Verb. To commune with someone sexually, occasionally in so much as having sex. E.g."She bagged off with my boss at the work's Christmas party." Noun. 1. A woman. Abb. of 'bit of fluff' or 'bit of skirt', generally a person viewed sexually. Derog. Verb. To take orally, to imbibe. E.g."She boshed 7 pills, a handful of mushrooms and 8 vodka and tonics in the first hour, and then not surprisingly she threw up." [London use] Noun. A thing or situation that is not very good, that is poor, without value. E.g."I was expecting a big bag of wank, but I actually enjoyed the film, apart from the scene where the dog died."

Verb. To rudely ignore. E.g."Despite being introduced 5 minutes earlier, he just blanked me and continued talking.." Madison Beer came of age on the internet. After being discovered by Justin Bieber on YouTube when she was just a preteen, she shot to fame as an influencer and pop musician, becoming an unwitting underage sex symbol in the process. Her resulting struggles with mental health are the subject of The Half of It, a raw memoir in which she lays bare her battles with her own demons. In this excerpt, Beer writes about what it was like to discover her Snapchat nudes had been leaked when she was just 15 years old — and her journey toward overcoming her own humiliation and shame. Noun. A troublesome and inconvenient task. Also ballache. E.g."I wish I hadn't sold the car, walking 5 miles to and from work, everyday, is a real ball-ache." Verb. 1. To build or repair in a makeshift manner. E.g."I botched up a shelf above the cooker for the pans, which will do until I can get a carpenter down here."

New Private Videos

Noun. A person with an apparently overly close friendship with another person. Although the underlying implication is of homosexuality, the expression is mainly used by children, with little true awareness of the sexual slur they may be imbuing. See ' chum'. Derog.

Noun. 1. Usually applied to a young attractive female but also said with reference to males. [Orig. U.S.] In a matter of minutes, as the reality of what was happening sank in, my goal changed from stopping the video from being spread around my old school to stopping it from reaching social media.

Spicevids videos

Criminal, corrupt. E.g."You can usually buy your freedom; the cops are bent and paid poorly." [Early 1900s] As it happens there is a Bulgarian beer called Boza, made by Yavor-M, that’s rumored to increase breast size and help with lactation. Yavor-M spokesman Kristian Gyoshev told Examiner.com, “We get hundreds of testimonials from women who say their boobs have gone up one or two cup sizes.” She also described the beer as natural and healthy. Verb. To make a mess of a situation. E.g."I couldn't believe I ballsed up my driving test by making exactly the same mistake as the previous six times." I messaged them instantly, begging, please delete your tweet and please dont send it to anyone, please im just a kid who made a stupid mistake.

Words beginning with: A . B . C . D . E . F . G . H . I . J . K . L . M . N . O . P . Q . R . S . T . U . V . W . X . Y . Z . Abbreviations used bubble Verb. To selfishly hold on to (something). Jocular usage, heard amongst smokers of cannabis/marijuana. E.g."Come on Tim, don't bogart that joint, we all want to get stoned sometime tonight." Words beginning with: A . B . C . D . E . F . G . H . I . J . K . L . M . N . O . P . Q . R . S . T . U . V . W . X . Y . Z . Abbreviations used Bolivian marching powder Noun. A person, usually a man, who is particularly attractive to women, or an item that is viewed to make a man a more desirable person. E.g."That new sports car is definitely a babe magnet." Cf. ' fanny magnet'. [Orig. U.S.] For my own good, I try not to spend too much time reflecting on all the ways my situation could have been better handled, but when I do, I’m just left feeling gutted for that fifteen-year-old girl I was, who didn’t even realize she was a victim. Who thought she was disgusting for exploring her body and sexuality in a way most teenagers do. Who was taught to hate herself and her body because of someone else’s selfish choices.Noun. A laugh. Rhyming slang. E.g."You're having a bubble James, if you think I'm going to give you twenty pounds." Vrb phrs. To be utterly confused, amazed or astounded, originally when on hallucinogens. E.g."That trip was too much, it just blew my mind." Vrb phrs. To eagerly accept someone's offer. E.g."I bit his hand off when he offered me twice the going rate for my car." Time spent in prison. E.g."I did 20 years bird before I learnt how to control my temper and keep out of trouble." Adj./Adv. Used as an mild intensifier. E.g."Your blinkin' washing machine has broken down again." or "It's blinkin' heavy, this washing machine".

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment