276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DIY Scaffold Tower - Home Master Aluminium Towers - Quick Assembly (5m Home Master DIY Scaffold Tower)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's wise to choose a tower manufactured by a reputable UK or EU company, rather than one from Asia, where the manufacturing and quality requirements are not as high. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function you requested, and not for any other purpose.

I've started to sand down the eaves from the tower which I always hated doing from a ladder - I think that this tower will repay the money spent in no time as I had quotes almost twice the cost of the tower for repainting the eaves etc. Many people often assume that scaffold towers are only for outdoor use, and mainly for tradespeople who carry out a lot of construction work, but this is not the case. The tower itself is a really good piece of equipment - apart from the instructions being under one of the platforms it is easy to assemble by yourself after the first go. I want one to do things like clear gutters, clear moss off roof, clean solar panels, paint fascias/windows, prune tall hedges/trees, paint stair well etc etc.The platform (I use an intermediate platform when required, or even two on the higher usage) I lift using rope and pulley, one end at a time, within the confines of the tower, while I am outside the tower. The bracing is fully colour coded, which facilitates erection and ensures that the tower is correctly assembled and braced. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). One problem is that the assembly instructions are on the base of the platforms - not on a separate instruction sheet - but I managed. Four can even be carried easily at the same time, I've never tried more, but I suspect eight could easily be lifted at once.

Our NEW HOME MASTER DIY Aluminium Scaffold Tower has an unprecedented specification and build quality for this type of tower, with its welded frames giving supreme strength and colour-coded braces making assembly fast and easy. The timber infill to the platforms (and the trap) is fixed to the platform and what gives it its weight. However I take on board that it might not be the most stable even at 5m and erecting it might be a bit hairy - it might be as bad as being up a ladder.He welded up some giant castors to some poles to insert on each leg, so you could move it easily and set the height. Ideal for use in the garden or inside the house; the tower is easy to build and can be moved by tilting back and pushing on its transport wheels.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment