276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My First Learn-To-Write Workbook: Practice for Kids with Pen Control, Line Tracing, Letters, and More! (My First Preschool Skills Workbooks)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

From the book: “If we’re free from the burden of trying to be completely original, we can stop trying to make something out of nothing, and we can embrace influence instead of running away from it. Luckily, Reedsy’s co-founder Ricardo Fayet has just the thing to help you: his guide, How to Market a Book: Overperform in a Crowded Market, breaks down what seems like a full-time job into clear and manageable steps so that self-publishing authors can make sure that their writing gets its time in the sun. So I will suggest paring it down to just two books: Stephen King on Writing and Blake Snyder Save the Cat. This course begins at the beginning, then guides you through the writing process, right to the closing sentence.

But as I've studied the world's most gifted and successful authors, I've noticed this is not what the masters do. In both her translations and her own writing, she celebrates experimental writing that stretches the boundaries of language. The full title of this work, Mouth Full of Blood: Essays, Speeches, Meditations, gives you a pretty good idea of what to expect from one of the most influential and important voices in modern literature.Over the past 25 years I’ve published ten books under my own name, fifteen as a bestselling and prize-winning ghost (not the scary kind), edited over a hundred titles, and taught novel writing to thousands of students around the world. Because this guide is updated regularly, you’ll always have the most up-to-date information about how to publish and get paid for your writing.

Ray Bradbury, author of “Fahrenheit 451 , ” put together this book of essays portraying his passion for the craft. Although it’s sometimes criticized for being a bit pedantic, Brohaugh’s guide gave me some striking Aha! Even if you’ve already self-published a book, you can still learn a lot from this guide by Craig Martelle, who has dozens of indie books — “over two and a half million words,” as he puts it — under his belt. That’s what will sustain you — the determination to continue, not your elusive standards of perfection. From the book: “It is impossible to consider the lyric without fully interrogating its inherent promise of universality, its coded whiteness.A must for any aspiring memoirist, essayist, or columnist, this book contains detailed breakdowns of how to outline, draft, and edit different forms of autobiographical writing (like a memoir, for instance) as well as plenty of inspiration to get you going. A perfect resource for visual learners, this illustrated edition of The Elements of Style has taken the classic style manual to a new, more accessible level but kept its main tenet intact: make every word tell. As a former editor, Truss makes a case for proper punctuation and why we still need it, using examples from literature, history, and neighborhood signs to showcase the hilarious and sometimes disastrous consequences of getting it wrong.

A staple book about writing well, Dreyer’s English serves as a one-stop guide to proper English, based on the knowledge that Dreyer — a senior copy editor at Random House — has accumulated throughout his career. Niel Fiore, the author of The Now Habit, says, “There is one main reason why we procrastinate: It rewards us with temporary relief from stress.Come for the vivid accounts of his childhood and youth — including his extended "lost weekend" spent on alcohol and drugs in the 1980s. From the book: “Imagine if every novel you picked up had a detailed outline of the entire plot… Would you read the novel after reading the outline? If your child prefers non-fiction, encourage them to tell you a subject they are interested in – get them to talk in full sentences with plenty of detail.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment