276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fyodor Pavlov Tarot

£27£54.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is an absolutely beautiful deck that not only has great artistic value, but also represents the symbolism and meaning of the cards in great depth. Door in te stemmen met deze technologieën kunnen wij gegevens zoals surfgedrag of unieke ID's op deze site verwerken. The backgrounds are all in this delicious deep cream colour and the images are in pen and ink with highlights of watercolour. The author purposefully changes certain card genders, including non-binary characters, making an effort to include as many queer elements as possible while maintaining the canonical meaning of the cards.

Dù bạn có phải thuộc cộng đồng LGBTQ+ hay không, ít nhiều gì bạn cũng sẽ cảm nhận được nét nghệ thuật tôn vinh chính những đóng góp to lớn của cộng đồng dành cho thế giới kèm theo nhiều triết lý thú vị từ bộ bài Fyodor Pavlov Tarot . You can tell US Games believed and invested generously in this deck project, everything is high quality, and so far the BEST looking guidebook I ever received with a deck, can you believe it has a hardcover and is full color? So there will be a mass published deck if you cannot get his self-published version This was in his latest post on instagram here. But I had to give this a review because if this product doesnt get the attention it deserves I'll be a lil upset to be honest. Cạnh bài được mạ vàng tráng gương lấp lánh, trải ra cực kỳ dễ dàng và luôn tỏa sáng trên đôi bàn tay của bạn.Captivating artist Fyodor Pavlov pays tribute to the seminal Smith-Waite Tarot Deck® imagery by creating a hand-painted tarot deck in watercolor and ink that is informed by his personal queer and trans experiences. I'm not someone who reads just a whole lot but unlike any of my other tarot decks, the book has been just genuinely nice to read in and of itself and its really nice to hear about the journey of the creation of this deck. Russian émigré and longtime New Yorker, Fyodor Pavlov creates art that brings new life to the past for contemporary audiences. It's a dream to shuffle, even though my arthritis is currently sitting in my right wrist, I can still riffle and bridge these cards and the overhand is a delight.

Making my own deck throughout the past three years is an enlightening engaging, inspirational, and incredibly satisfying experience. Captivating artist Fyodor Pavlov paid tribute to the seminal Smith-Waite Tarot Deck® imagery by creating a hand-painted tarot deck in watercolor and ink that is informed by his personal queer and trans experiences. I had a go at trying to get this deck as I missed the original KSer but it sold out in under 3 mins!Also for us UK folk, he's putting them on etsy so we can get them with our complicated tax / customs / VAT logistics now. This deck proves that the gap between mass-market and independently produced decks can be narrowed with the tarot reader receiving the greatest benefit. Als je geen toestemming geeft of uw toestemming intrekt, kan dit een nadelige invloed hebben op bepaalde functies en mogelijkheden.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment